Chapter - 18

Next day

I was having the best time of my life.....doing what? Ofcourse sleeping...what is more better than my bed and pillow in this world.

But it didn't lasted long because I heard the most annoying sound of the world😑ofcourse my alarm clock.

I groaned and sat up.

I looked at that evil alarm clock and suddenly remembered that I don't have to go anywhere today.

I smiled and shut that evil object off and  went back to sleep.

Do you know this feeling......the feeling of getting up due to alarm and then realizing it's your day off....and then going back to sleep.....that feeling is the best...

Just a few minutes later I heard another annoying sound but this time from my phone.

Y/n - " Ahhhhh!....Let me sleep."

I said but still extended my alarm to take the phone..

I checked the ID...it was from 'budongsan'.

I quickly sat up and pushed my hair back while picking up the phone.

OTP

Y/n - "Hello?"

I cleared my throat because I spoke in a husky morning voice

??? - "Am I talking to Miss Lee Y/n?"

Y/n - " Yes"

??? - " Good morning mam...I called you to inform you that President is expecting you in the  company in an hour."

Y/n - " Today?.....But I don't have any meetings today."

??? - " Yes,mam you don't have any meetings....but President has called us to inform you that he is expecting you in his cabin in an hour."

Y/n - " Can I know the reason?"

I asked confused at this sudden summoning.

??? - " I am sorry mam, I am not informed about that."

Y/n - " Oh, okay.....Thank you."

??? - " You r welcome mam."

Call ended

Y/n - " Waee?....I thought it's a day off today.....and this shithead has called me now and that too in an hour."

I whined

Time skip
(My outfit)

Time skip(My outfit)