Chapter - 43

I hope you guys have checked what's Loveland park but only if u r comfortable with 🔞stuff.....
And even if u haven't it's not like u r gonna miss much...it's just u won't be clear why r they behaving like what they r behaving

Let's move to the story now.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

So the bus stopped and we reached our destination...the Loveland park.

I was the last one to exit the bus and as I did so my phone rang.

Jimin looked at me.

Y/n - " You go ahead...I'll attend this!"

I told him and everyone walked in.

I fiddle through my bag to find my phone...and when I did I saw it was a stupid customer care call.

I dismissed the call and walked ahead while putting the phone back into my bag.

As I was done I stopped and looked up and
my jaw dropped.

Y/n's mind - " What's this?"

I looked around and saw my other friends with the same expression ofcourse except Jimin and Chaneyol ssi.

Jimin had this weird smile and Chaneyol ssi was looking a little embarrassed.

Y/n - " What's this?"

I vocalized my thoughts.

Jisso - " Yeah right what is this?"

Jimin - " This is the famous Loveland Park!"

He said excitedly like a tour guide as if it's just another normal park.

Tae - " Jimin!"

He said in an upset tone

Jimin sighed

Jimin - " Come on guys.....now don't act like teenagers okay?.....this is the park for sex education......and since we have three couples with us...why don't we visit this......noona and Tao hyung, u both are getting married soon...and tae and Jennie you engaged already so you both are also gonna marry soon and...Rosé and chan hyung....you.....you will also marry someday in future...so what's such a big deal in coming here.....it's specially made for couples."

He ended his speech with a breath.

Everyone was silent.

Y/n - " And what am I here for?"

I said crossing my arms and breaking the silence.

Jimin - " You....umm..you......yeah you are here to accompany me!"

He said pulling me towards him with an idiotic grin.

I smacked his arm and release myself from his grip.

Jimin - " Oh Y/n... don't act like a virgin now....you must  have already tried most of these.."