Chapter - 55

First of all...i am really really sorry for the false alarm...i accidentally published the chapter while editing and then deleted it..so you guys might have got the notification....I didn't knew you guys would really be bothered by it...I did this mistake before as well...but I got only 2-3 messages asking about it....but this time there were soo many.....and I am really sorry for bothering you people like that...from now on if I will accidentally publish a chapter I will make an announcement about it.
Sorry😬🙏
I felt so guilty reading your messages

So that's all.

Lets move to the story

Y/n's POV

I was looking down, throughout Jennie was narrating me all the incidents and my tears were falling occasionally.

Being honest, it was not my mistake... because I never knew anything.....I genuinely thought Tae likes Jennie and I was supporting them wholeheartedly being a good friend

It was not my mistake,I fell for jungkook....and I know it was love... jungkook wasn't a crush or something...I really loved him...and he too...but he was too insecure and possessive...maybe because he saw the love in Tae's eyes which I could never see.

But he didn't trusted me....and if you ask me now that whether I regret our break-up...then my answer is I don't....he was a lesson in my life..and I learnt from it and moved on.

It was all not my mistake but I still am guilty and sorry...to Jennie..because unknowingly I am the reason for her tears and her heartbreak.....I am also sorry to Tae because.....he loved me genuinely for soo long and what I gave in return to him was hurt and pain.

It's just two months since I realized my love for Tae and all this while it hurted me so frickin much to see him with Jennie or to see him oblivious of my feelings...so I can't even imagine how much it would have hurted and pained him all these years.

And still, even when he proposed me to marry him, I rejected him and asked if he loves me.

I don't even know if he would like to see my face after this....I have broken his heart innumerable times knowingly and unknowingly.

Y/n - " I-I am sorry!"

That's all I could say to the woman in front of me..whose eight years of life was ruined by me unknowingly.

She just smiled sadly.

Jennie - " Why are you sorry?......it was no one's mistake and also it was everyone's mistake....it's not like I didn't knew Tae loves you....I knew all along that he still loves you..."

She sighed and continued

Jennie - " He cared for me,he respected me but he never loved me and I knew it....but I thought he is trying to love me...I thought he is trying to move on from you........What shattered me was that he never tried to forget you or move on from you."

I looked at her teary eyes which were staring in space.

Y/n - " Jen-"

Jennie - " But now I think it's good...it's good that this useless relationship is over.....I have dedicated these eight years to him....but now I want to live for myself."