Epilogue

A month later
Y/n's POV

Y/n - " I am going out of here....I don't know anymore!!"😖

I said irritatedly and was about to walk out of there, when two hands pulled me back to my spot.

Rosé - " Oh God!...Y/n...why are you behaving like a two years old...stand here!"

Rosé scolded me still holding my arms tightly.

Rachael - " There's no need to take so much stress!"

She added on while holding my other arm..but I was still sulking and frowning like a kid.

Me,Rosé and Rachael are here at a boutique to buy my wedding dress.

And the problem is I am not able to choose one.

Y/n - " Look..they all are soo beautiful..how you expect me to choose one out of all these frickin hundreds?"😤

I questioned, huffing in anger

(This is the same problem I suffered while choosing the final wedding dress for her...so please be satisfied with whatever I finalized...if not then imagine something else)

Rachael humphed

Rosé - " Do one thing...limit your choices ok?...and then we all three will decide the best out of the limited choices ok?"

I looked at her and then nodded

Y/n - " Ok!!"

And with that I started choosing my favourites and Rachael and Rosé sat down on the nearby couch.

Btw if you are wondering..then I'll inform you that my wedding is happening in America itself.

All the people from Korea...I mean Rosé,Jimin, Chaneyol oppa, Abeoji, Jisso unnie  and Tao gē arrived here in America for our wedding.

Tae have also invited jungkook because apparently he promised him that he will invite him to our wedding....😶
I don't know when this happened though...🤷
but since jungkook was coming..I invited Lisa too and also my worldwide handsome friend Seokjin.😁

They will be coming a day before our wedding.

Tae is not living with me since a week now,because abeoji told us to live separately till our wedding.

Tae bought an apartment here beforehand so Tae's family along with Tae is living there.

Rosé and Chaneyol oppa lives with me.

And Namjoon volunteered to accommodate Jimin with him.

So, no one is living in hotels.

Jisoo unnie and Jennie are gonna help Tae with everything from his outfit to the ring, everything .

And boys will take care of other things like venue, catering, decorations etc.

I have amazing friends💕😊❣️

And yes I am not buying wedding dresses with Tae, because we want it to be a surprise..we want to have that experience of looking at each other  for the first time at the wedding venue in our wedding attires.