Chapter -54

As days passed,....Jennie became too close to our friend circle....she would always ask to join us for lunch or something else....and since we were not a clique group...we allowed her to.

I went from oblivious of her presence for a month of the session to noticing her in every class.....even if I am not noticing her...she somehow made herself noticed

Tae - " Ahh!....I hate him to the core.....I don't want to sit in the library for an hour!!"

I was cursing my maths teacher while walking towards the library, who punished me since I didn't completed my homework...he told me to sit in the library after school and complete the homework....

Tae - " Like seriously...I would have done at home....

I would have taken y/n's help too...but this oldie!!!"

I walked towards the library with a deep frown....

I entered in and threw my bag on one of the chairs and sat with a thud on another chair.

The librarian glared at me...but I ignored her glares...and took out my notebook to complete my homework as soon as possible..

I really hate maths.....such  a dependent subject...like dude!..solve your problems on your own..🙄

I was busy cursing maths and the maths teacher with the pen in my mouth......when I felt someone standing besides me.

I looked up to see Jennie.

She smiled at me

Jennie - " Hey!"

I smiled back

Tae - " Hi!"

Jennie - " Can I sit here?"

She pointed to the seat besides me.

I shrugged

Tae - " Sure!"

She smiled widely and took a seat besides me and opened the book she was reading.

I again diverted my attention to these problems.....I couldn't solve any...but was just scratching my head or eating my pen.

Jennie - " You need to do it's integration!"

She said out of blue and I  looked at her..with a confused look

Jennie - "You are doing it's differentiation...but you have to do the integration........... Let me show you!"

She took the pen from my hand and started solving .

Well, this is how she helped me complete my homework.

She is a nice girl..🙂

Time skip
Another day

Tae - " Oh God!!...where is this girl???....she told me to wait here...and she vanished"