Chapter - 49

Firstly guys

this is a story...it will go at its own pace..... everything will happen when it is supposed to happen...you can show your sadness,happiness, anger and hurt.....but please don't ask me questions like
is it happy ending or sad ending? when will y/n and tae  get together?

I mean how u expect me to answer  that...do you want me narrate the rest of the story?

...like when y/n will go crazy and suicide then tae will become sad and also  suicide and then they will get together in heaven..

.like this?

Or

at ch-No..421 at the third para..y/n and tae will get together

like this?.

And also all those who r asking how many episodes r left?...my answer to them is

"I don't know"

I write every chapter on the spot..so I don't know which chapter will have how many events....

In my mind it may end in 3 chapters..but when I type, those 3 chapters turn to 13 or 30!!

I just write with the flow...when it will come to an end u will know..till then u also go with the flow.

All I can say is more than half of the story is done..we definitely are now working towards the end!

Thank you 💜

Ok, let's move to the story......

Next day
Evening

Y/n - "Abeoji,let's go?"

Mr.Kim - " Oh ....yeah!"

He kept his spectacles back into the box and folding the newspaper..he stood up.

Me and abeoji are going out for a walk in some park...or open space.

Me and abeoji have reached this nearby open green space

Me and abeoji have reached this nearby open green space...and we were walking while talking about random things.

Y/n - " So you never knew about it?"

Mr.Kim - " No..how would I know..we didn't had technologies back then..."

I nodded