you wear his hoodie

The feeling of the mattress dipping as Luke got out of bed made you stir. You felt his lips brush along your forehead, lingering on your soft skin for a split second as he draped the blanket up to your shoulders in hopes that you'd stay asleep while he went downstairs to make you both some breakfast.

You fell back asleep for a few minutes, but it didn't take long for you to start to shiver. You didn't want to open your eyes. You could feel the sunlight creeping through the curtains, you could feel the warmth of the rays on your skin. You weren't ready to get up. It's your day to spend with Luke and the only thing you wanted to do was sleep and spend time in his warm arms.

You thought he'd back in bed by now. So you moved to lay in his arms, only to feel the cool sheets against your fingertips instead. You reluctantly opened your eyes, groaning when the sunshine hit them.

"Luke?" You tried to call out, but your voice was still laced with sleep because of how tired you felt. You knew he probably hadn't heard you, even if he was just in the bathroom. So you looked around the room for him and when you realized he wasn't there, you decided to go look around for him.

You pushed the blankets away and as soon as you did, you felt a chill run along your arms. You ran your hands along your arms in hopes that it would help you warm up. But it was useless. You still felt cold.

You got out of bed and went to the closet. You reached inside for one of Luke's hoodies and quickly pulled it over your head, finding that his scent that lingered on the fabric only brought you more warmth.

You closed your eyes and let his smell fill your lungs.

You only opened them when you felt his arms wrap around you from behind as you hugged you close. His hands fell to your hips, his cheek falling onto your shoulder. He planted a kiss on your cheek and smiled against your skin.

"I thought I'd find you in bed, but I like this just as much." He whispered softly, his morning voice causing butterflies to fill your chest and his warm breath tickled your ear as he whispered into it and then kissed the spot behind it.

"I felt you get up but I fell back asleep. I thought you'd return soon, so I got a little worried when I woke up without you there with me. I was gonna look for you but I was cold. Hope it's okay that I stole your hoodie."

He turned you around and looked you up and down before his eyes locked with yours. He bit his lip before leaning in to press a kiss on the corners of yours.

"More than okay." He smiled as he laid a kiss on your lips. "You look so cute."

You lowered your head as your cheeks heated up, only to look back up at him when he put his hand below your chin and lifted it up so your eyes would lock with his.

"I swear that I fall more and more in love with you every single day."

You felt your heart flutter and kissed him sweetly. He wanted to melt into it and pull you closer, maybe even deepen the kiss for a moment.

But he remembered why he came up to the bedroom in the first place and he pulled away slowly.

"I made breakfast."

Your eyes lit up and you started to head out of the room, only for him to catch up to you and lift you up to carry you down the stairs, where he sat you down at the table that already had a plate of food set for you.

"Love you." He whispered as he kissed your head.

"Love you too." You smiled at him, making his heart skip a beat as he thought about how you should spend the day together.

Luke Hemmings Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें