he's cold

You were curled up on the couch with Luke while you watched a movie together. You had stolen the blanket from the back of his couch a little while ago because you had gotten cold, and now Luke was getting cold too.

He shivered causing you to shift your attention from the movie to him. "Luke are you cold?" He looked down at you, his thumb brushing across your cheek. He didn't want to take the blanket from you so he just shrugged his shoulders. "A little but I'm fine."

You immediately went to pull the blanket off but Luke grabbed your hand to stop you. His fingers were cold against your skin and you felt bad for hogging the blanket from him. "No, Luke. You're cold. Let me help you."

You sat up and patted your lap. He leaned his head down on your lap while he stretched his legs out on the couch, a small but cheeky smile appearing on his face.

He reached his hand out from the blanket and grabbed the one of yours that wasn't covered by the blanket. He brought it up to his lips and placed a few kisses against it before he pulled it back under the blanket and kept it intertwined with his.

You grabbed the remote to pause the movie that had been long forgotten. You couldn't focus on anything or anyone but him.

You leaned down and pressed a soft and warm kiss to his lips and when he pulled away he pulled you on top of him.

He made sure the blanket covered you both as he held you in his warm arms in a comfortable silence. You both fell asleep a few minutes later, much warmer in each other's embraces.