pinning him down to give him kisses (requested)

You could feel Luke's warm breath fan against your neck as you opened your eyes. A smile instantly tugged at your lips when you opened your eyes to find it was nearing nine in the morning and he's still by your side, which meant he had the day off like you.

You felt his legs tangled with yours and his arms were wrapped around you as he slept. You moved a little and a few soft sounds fell from his lips. You smiled when he buried his face in your neck, his lips brushing against your skin.

"Are you awake?" You asked and waited for a second for him to reply.

"No." He mumbled. "I'm sleeping."

You giggled and managed to move out of his arms, which only tightened around you every time you tried to escape them. You hovered over him and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, baby." He smiled a little as he adjusted to the sunlight coming through the window.

You took his hands into yours and kissed his knuckles softly before pinning them above his head. He furrowed his eyebrows at you, curious as to what you were doing.

"What are you up to, my sweet girl?"

You leaned down and gave him a sweet kiss. He sighed softly against your lips, wanting more than anything to put his arms around you to keep you this close and deepen the kiss.

But you pulled away from his lips before he had the chance. He pouted a little, wordlessly telling you he wanted more kisses. You giggled and kissed the corners of his lips, causing his pout to fade and a big smile to tug at his lips.

You began to pepper kisses across every inch of his face, giving a few extra kisses to the corners of his lips once more.

He laughed and tried to pull his hands away from yours so he could put his arms around you, but you refused to let go. He knew he could easily manage to wiggle his hands out of your grip but he chose not to. You wanted to keep him pinned down as you showered him with kisses and he wasn't complaining.

"This is a much better way to wake up than my annoying alarm." He laughed and you did the same against his neck, where you were currently kissing.

"I love you, Luke." You whispered against his skin as you trailed your sweet kisses from his neck and down to his collarbones. "So very much. I just want you to feel loved."

"I do. I always do when I'm with you." He said as he brushed his fingers against yours.

You kissed back up to his face and he grinned uncontrollably.

"Kiss my lips." He mumbled and puckered them for a kiss, to which you happily gave him.

He hummed against your lips, melting against you as you moved them a little more passionately than before. You let go of his hands to cup his soft cheeks and he wrapped his arms around you, wanting to hold you close to him.

"I love you so much." He whispered as he kissed you sweetly, turning you onto your back. "now it's time for you to get showered with kisses."

You giggled as he began to kiss across your face, making you feel just as loved as he did.