chapter 5.

I wake up to the ringing of my phone and realize that I was supposed to be meeting my mom for lunch and like an hour

"Shit shit shit, "I said frantically trying to get out of the bed and fell out of it in the process."Owww"I groan rubbing my forehead.

I heard a snort coming from on the bed making me jump up and wrap myself in the sheets." What a graceful way to wake up in the morning Smith" he said leaning up on his elbows with that sexy stupid smirk of his.

I flicked him off as I found my dress and quickly put it in before looking around for my shoes.
"Underwear "I groan pulling my hair into a top knot."Not getting those back," he says as he scrolls on his phone.

"Asshole" I mumble grabbing my heels and purse before walking towards the door."Hold on," he said making me stop in my tracks at the sounds of his footsteps.

I sucked in a breath as his hands trailed down to my zipper and took his sweet time pulling it up.
"You need a ride, "he said placing his hands on my hips."Mmm"I mumble stepping out of his touch."I'm already running late and have lunch with my mom in half an hour "I said unlocking my phone and looked at the time.

"I'll take you, "He says as he pulls on jeans from last night and a black hoodie.

We didn't have the best mother, daughter relationship and most of the conversations were her telling me to watch my figure. I didn't always have a good figure back then.

I was on the hefty side in middle to early high school and she was always on my case about how much I ate or how I had to lose weight because diabetes ran in the family. She meant well but the way she went about it ultimately drove a wedge between us.

In the midst of my thinking my mom called me.
"Hello mommy dearest" I sighed into the phone leaning my head against the window.
"Don't call me that "she groaned into the phone while I chuckled lightly."Anyways I was calling to make sure we were on for lunch "

"Yes, I'm uhh, just finishing up some errands "I lie as Alessandro gives me a side-eye before placing his eyes back in the road."I'm driving so I'll see you later, Love you"

"Ok, love you too," she says hanging up as I sigh and throw my phone in my lap."Lord, please get me through this lunch"I pray quietly before realizing that we were approaching my front gate.

"Mommy issues, "He says as we drive down my driveway."Shut up"I say gathering my stuff together so I could get out quickly.

Don't get me wrong, he was good with dick. Scratch that, he was fucking amazing, but I wasn't trying to give him an inside look at my relationship issues with my mom.

"Thanks for the ride, "I say as I get out of the car and close the door behind me. As I'm walking up to the door I hear the window roll down and he says."No kiss goodbye "