chapter 9.

"Ash," Gill called as we walked into the house

I knew what she was going to ask, what they all were going to ask. In all honesty, I wasn't prepared to raise a baby when the father was unreliable and constantly started arguments. I hadn't even decided on whether or not I was going to keep it.

In some twisted way, I took it as a sign that I was not ready to bring a child into the world.

"Why didn't you tell us," she asked softly pulling me into a hug.

"I didn't even know if I was going to keep it, "I say as she wiped my tears away." All we did was argue and fight over the dumbest shit,"

"Then he found out that I was pregnant and we argued about it every day, I guess the stress of arguing with him led to the miscarriage, "I tell them. "It was for the best, I wasn't in the right headspace to have a baby anyway."

Truth be told I never really grieved my miscarriage. I just went on about life like nothing ever happened. No one knew I was pregnant so it was just easy to move on from it.

"Oh Ash," Ivy said stroking my hair. " We would've stuck with you no matter what happened," She says.

"Yeah Ash, we would've been the best fucking support system ever," Zara said coaxing a chuckle from me.

I had the most supportive friends ever. If I did decide to keep the baby, I knew that they wouldn't judge me and would be there every step of the way.

"I love you guys," I said sniffing, "We love you too babe," Gill said handing me a tissue to wipe my runny nose.

As we pulled away from the group hug I saw that Alessandro was leaning against the entryway of the hallway.

"Fuck, you scared me," Ivy said when she turned around ." We need to put a fucking bell on your silent ass."

He was anything but silent, at least around me.

He chuckled as he uncrossed his arm and walked towards me. "Just say the words and I'll beat his ass," he said smiling.

"I might just take you up on that, "I laughed as we sat down on the couch. "Can I use someone's laptop," He said taking out a flash drive.

"Why," Gill asked getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

"I did say I would get those pictures down right," he said when she came back and grabbed the laptop from her hands.

"How are you going to do that," I asked scooting closer to him." I'm a man of many talents Smith," he said winking at me.

We all watched as he inserted the flash drive into Gill's laptop and all these encryptions popped up.
Alessandro furiously typed away on the keyboard, typing in words and numbers before Malik's Instagram account popped up.