chapter 47.

Holy fuck!" I scream as he thrust into me, a searing hot pain taking over my core as he repeats his actions

"Jesus." His head dipped into my neck, his nose brushing against the skin of my neck. " You're still so fucking tight."

His hips drive into my backside as he pounds away, hitting spots that I didn't even know existed.

"So deep." He was in so deep and I had no other option to take it. I was at his mercy, greedily taking everything that he was giving me and more.

My mouth hung open against my pillow as my fist clenched, my nails dug half moons into my skin as my loud moans got muffled due to my pillow.

"No," he grunted into my ear as he placed his wait on one arm." I want to hear you scream my name. Don't you dare fucking silence those sweet little moans of yours."

A sharp gasp ripped from mouth as he forcefully pulled my head away from the pillow.

"Ahh-"

I laid my head on his shoulder, he removed his grip from my hair and placed it on my lower back, keeping me still. Our eyes stayed connected as his lips hovered over mine.

Our breath mixed and mingled as we ate up each other's moans.

Alessandro then flipped us around, his dick still inside of me as he wrapped my legs around his waist, getting an even deeper angle.

He slowed his thrust down thrusting so agonizingly slow. I wrapped my arms around his back, my sails digging deep into his skin.

"Sss. Fuck Ashanti." Alessandro's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he jerked his hips into my violently.

"Oh please," I cried out as he repeated the action.

My legs shook around his waist as he leaned down slightly, his gold chain swinging back and forth as he stared down at me.

"Are you okay?" His voice was shaky and hoarse as he slowed down, leaning forward so that we could be chest to chest.

I licked my bottom lip before a heavy pant escaped my lips," I'm perfectly fine." I verbally reassured him.

His eyes flickered over mine, trying to find any hint of a lie before he bent down and softly placed his lips against mine.

I tightened my arms around his neck as his hands explored my body, stopping at my breast and squeezing them harshly.He ate up another moan as my back arched off of the bed, his strokes quickening as I began to roll my hips into his.

Alessandro's tongue skillfully stroked the inside of my mouth as he kissed me passionately slow. His lips smacked against mine as he pulled apart and began to trail kisses down my throat.

He began to alternate between rolling and pumping his hips. The new action drove me insane as my nails dug deeper into his skin, my toes curling as my mouth dropped open.