chapter 34.

Sex, sex, sex, and more sex

That's all it's been since she's been back... and of course communication, cuddles, and all that good stuff.

But the sex has been wild.

It has been seven months, but i've never experienced that much fucking in such a short amount of time. I'm talking morning, noon, evening, and night.

I know we had to make up for lost time but damn, I can't get enough of her and she can't get enough of me.

"How did you know my name?"She traced the tattoo on my chest as we laid in bed, our sweat clad legs tangled together as we watched t.v.

"The first day we met." She clarified as she looked up at me, her brown eyes searching my face.

"I saw you at freshmen orientation with Ivy, Zara, and Ms.Purple." Ashanti slapped my chest as I let a choked laugh." She's going to strangle you one day."

I'd love to see her try.

"I kind of knew who Khalid was because... well you know." She nodded her head as she continued her actions."We had officially became friends that day. He kind of shit talked Malik when he saw you with him."

"That's when I saw you," Our eyes met as I spoke."and you were so beautiful, still are." She rolls her eyes as I pinch her skin."But you were like a fucking leech on my mind. You consumed all of my thoughts from that day forward."

And that was true. I always kind of looked for her at parties or in passing.

When I walked into class on the first day and saw her smiling at the person next to her, I knew I was fucked. My mind would not be completely focused on learning all things business... even though I really didn't need to thanks to my IQ.

"I could tell that you were crying that day."

I remembered the way she kept her head down, trying to shy away from eye contact. But when she did look at me I could see the redness in her eyes and the wet marks on her cheeks.

"Always the observant one." She chuckles as she moves her curls out of her face.

"But later in the year I heard that you despised me me for my sexual activities." She rolled her eyes as she laid her chin on my chest.

"I didn't despise you," she scoffs."I despised the fact that I wanted you." She clarifies as if that made it any better. I huffed out a laughter as her words sunk in.

"But now you're stuck with me..." I lean down and whisper into her ear."foreva."

Ashanti smacks my chest before she sits up to get out of the bed.