chapter 41.

Ashanti Smith

Ashanti Smith

"I've had a very shitty day today and i'd rather you corporate or else this will end much quicker than I expect." I say once we enter the room.

My mood had been soured from the moment I stepped on campus to hear someone use my assault as a way to slut shame me.

"Tough day," he grunted after he spit out blood.

I gave him a small smirk as he struggled to lift his head." You look and smell like shit. I'd say my day is going a hell of a lot better than yours."

"Fuck you slut."

"I'd be careful how you speak to me, your life hangs in the balance of my hands. I decide if you stay or die, and right now i'm leaning towards the second option." He lets out a grunt as I grip his chin roughly.

His dark beady eyes bored into mine. Every bad thing that I ever felt when he looked at me ceased to exist now. He looked weak and drained, as if he knew that his time was coming to an end.

"It's going to be the second option regardless."

I patted his cheek. He grimaced due to the deep cut on the side of his face that my hand came in contact with.

"Of course it is," I dug my thumb into his cut. He hissed before pulling back and spitting on my shoe.

I jumped slightly as Alessandro came around slashed him across the face with a knife.

"Oh," Alessandro chuckled as he gripped my waist and backed away from the blood dripping down Jaden's face. "You're dead for sure."

He laughed as he pulled me away as I stared at the blood on my boot. We walked over to the others as I decided on way to kill this asshole.

Quick death or slow death?

He wasn't deserving of a quick death, slow death it was. And I knew just the way to do it.

"What are we going to do about the girlfriend?" I question as I stand across from everyone else.

"We have no other choice but to kill her. She knows too much." Khalid voiced as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"No. She was just collateral damage, a way to insure that he would participate. There's other ways to shut her up." Sage bit at her thumb nail as she thought of way.

"How do you suppose we do that?" Mya asked as she twirled a dagger in between her fingers. Never once coming close to nicking herself with it.

"We could cut out her tongue," Santana suggested as we all turned our attention to him. "That way she won't speak of it, and her fingers while we're at it."

"Or we could just kill her," Gianni stated as he pushed himself off of the wall. "She could be a problem that we don't need later on down the line. By the looks of it, she doesn't even care that he's a cheating, rapist, piece of shit."