chapter 22.

It's been two months since Ash and I got back together

It's been two months since Ash and I got back together. Two very great months.

"Baby." Ashanti squeals as she runs up to me. I push myself off of the car and reach for her waist, pulling her close. "Hey butters." She had the biggest smile attached to her face as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I got the internship." " Holy shit, that's amazing."

Ash and I were both majoring in business. Since I was already groomed for the life of being a CEO... and other things, I had to shadow my brothers. Ash on the other hand applied for an internship apart of another coorperation.

We offered for her to join us at De'luca inc. but she went on about how she wanted to earn her spot. Which I completely understood, plus she wouldn't be getting much work done if we worked together.

"When do you start?" I ask opening the car door for her."In two weeks." She responds when I get in the driver's seat. " Oh fuck, I need to go shopping."

I shake my head chuckling at her dramatics. We would both be busy with our internships and school and I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. I was either at her place or she was either at the penthouse, or my house.

When we got back together it was like we couldn't be apart from each other. We turned into that couple that we said we couldn't stand. Although I wasn't complaining. I was a fool in love.

"I'll take you." I say, pulling out of the parking lot. "Really?" She turns in her seat to face me. "Yes, really." I tell her as I place my palm on her thigh.

"What did I do to deserve you." She mumbles.

I think I should be the one asking that question. In the eyes of the law and every normal person on this earth, the only thing I should deserve is a cold dark jail cell, or a death sentence for my crimes.

"We deserve each other."
I pull into the parking garage of the penthouse and we take the elevator up to our floor.Everyone was already in the living room when we walked into the house. It was friday night and we had a job  to do. Ashanti didn't know it though.

"You ready for tonight?" Khalid asked when we sat down. "Ready for what?" Ashanti asked her cousin. Khalid shot me a quick apologetic look but I brushed it off.

"We have a job to do." I simply tell her as I rub the back of her hand with my thumb. The next words that came out of her mouth were surprising. "Can I go?"

Everyone stopped talking and turned their attention to her. "What?" She asks with a cute little look of confusion written on her face.