•|3|•

"I've never seen such progress in any patient!"

"What do you mean doc?" Johny asked irritatingly.

"His blood cells are back to normal and he has regained his body colour.. the pale-ish skin is slowly getting back to normal. It's a good sign."

"Is he a-able to hear us?" It was Jeno this time who asked almost frighteningly.

"Of course! Now I would request you all to finally go home and take some rest too. You can visit the patient one by one if you all wish too."
Doctor informed.

"Why can't we stay?" Haechan who was worried as hell about his best friend's life asked- after all he was the only one who saw Minhyung crying silently in his room while clutching his and Jeno's childhood frame in his arms every time Jeno said something hurtful to him.

"It's cause we cannot block the corridors of the hospital hyuck- we're almost 16 people here right now and more waiting downstairs." Yuta replied.

They starting leaving one by one but not before kissing Mark's forehead or shedding a few tears for him.

"Who'll drive?" Chenle asked once they reached the parking area which was not-so-surprisingly filled with just their team alone.. a few neos, strays and some from seventeen.

"I'll drive." Jeno tried to grab the keys from Chenle's hands when another hand smacked the back of his head.

"Boy you're okay right? You think we we're gonna let you drive? N-to-the-O-to-the no no no." The8 snatched the car keys from his hands and motioned the others to follow him. They had divided themselves in groups since they only had 6 cars.

They split themselves in such a way that:
6 people- in car 1
5 people- in car 2
6 people- in car 3
6 people in car 4
5 people- in car 5
5 people- in car 6
(There were 22 neos, 5 strays and 6 people from seventeen in total in the hospital that time).

Jeno, Mirae, Johny, Chenle and the8 were in car 2nd.

"Jeno we'll talk about this matter later in detail but just know that everything has been taken care of. You don't need to worry about any thing or any one. We cleared up everything that night.." Johny stopped the moment he saw Mirae's dull expression growing on her face so he decided to change the topic.

"Will there be food when we reach home? Cause I NEED it."

"Of course there will be food! We have an amazing chef in  seventeen." The8 replied with a proud smile.

"Ooo really? Who?"
"You'll find out."

"Oh! by the way I love the song playing on the radio right now- does anybody mind telling me the name...?" Chenle asked breaking the sudden silence in the car.

The8 smirked but replied nonetheless;

"I know right. It's called Side by Side."

70 in Kpop ?!?!?! Hello ?!?!

🥺

🥺

Why does itzy give SOTY after SOTY ? 😔