•|6|•

"What exactly happened?"

Johny, who was standing the closest to the doctor asked with arms crossed across his chest and eyes narrowed looking at Mark keenly.

"Every 20 minutes the nurse that we had assigned for Mark comes to check him up and today she saw that there was a slight movement in his left thumb. This is actually a really great news since this can be an indication that he might wake up. We don't know when but we hope soon."

The doctor replied.

For the first time in a very long time Mirae saw Jeno smile lightly. This was of course a huge news for him since he was day and night beating himself up because he thought that Mark was in that position because of him and he was supposed to take that bullet. She went towards him and hugged him which he lovingly returned. Everyone was in a good mood after that and they just prayed that their adorable yet talented brother returns back home.

While they were returning back home, Mirae finally broke her silence. She wanted him to smile. She wanted him to laugh. She just wants him to be happy all the time.

So she said it.

"Jeno.." "yeah?" He replied while looking at her and holding her right hand, they were in the back seat of the car and TY was driving.

"Besides taking my breath away what else do you do for a living?"

She knew her gross mission went successful when she heard a snort and then the sound of laughter she loves the most. Not only him, but everybody in the car heard it and were shaking their heads in disbelief.

"That was eww Mirae." Yuta exclaimed.

"EXCUSE ME don't say such words for my bubu.. she did great." Jeno hid his face in her neck and mumbled cutely.

He looked back at her with nothing but love in his eyes.

"I love you." He whispered.
"Oh really? I don't." She replied.
"Oh really? Think about it before I make you."
"Make me."

"Oiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!" Yuta yelled in a teasing manner which made Jeno clench his jaw and look at his girl with a smirk.

"I will. Make you. Trust me."

Mirae smirked back and looked outside the window when she felt the familiar warmth near her right ear.

"Wait till we get home."

🔚✨🔚✨🔚✨🔚✨🔚

This chapter was soooooooo
Like... 🤷🏻‍♀️ yk like.. EWWWW

But there's one person
Which is not eww
Can never be eww
And that person can only be ✨gyu✨

That rhymed- the moment Mark wakes up I'm giving him a call and telling him that be aware- I'm joining foreign swaggers.

The following wallpapers are brought to you by the one and only 💎 M E

Feel free to use them.
Not that any of you weren't going to feel free anyways 🙄

Lol JK. I took random screenshots from the vlog

 I took random screenshots from the vlog