•|8|•

"Wait...w-what?"

He looked at her skeptically
"Why?"

"Oh nothing it's just that this was too sudden.. that's why.. don't take it in a wrong way." She replied.

He smiled lightly.
"You know you haven't talked to Mina in a while.. All the shit  that happened- with you with Jeno with Mark with everyone.. she has been worried. Anyways, gotta go to work princess."

He stood up not before turning back and giving her a smirk. Her eyes widened and she finally realised.

"MINA OH GOSH YES YOU LOVE HER?"

His eyes softened and smirk turned into a full grown smile.

"Ever since she didn't know how to say ristretto at the café that day."

With that, he turned around and left.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"MIRAE!!" Her best friend ran towards her and gave her the biggest and the tightest hug she has ever received. They talked about hours- about whatever happened. Mirae told her about the YG incident and how it was all over the news that he suicided which was obviously fake. She told him about Mark. Turns out that Mina's father wanted her to forcefully marry a guy just to stabilise his small company which was on the verge of bankruptcy. Of course she rebelled. She was not going to let anyone ruin her life- even if it was her own father. Her father loved money more than his daughter which she realised before something bad could happen. She moved out of the house as soon as possible. Mina's parents had been divorced when she was 12. So now she was living alone, in a rented apartment- not very far away from Mirae's apartment.

"You know you can live in my apparent, right ? You can even save your money." Mirae offered.

"I know love, but I don't want to be a burden-

"Oh shut it! I don't even live there much anymore! That place looks so lifeless. Pleaseeeeeee Mina please live there- leave that rented place.. please."

She opened her mouth to say otherwise but agreed nonetheless.

"Fine."

Mirae grinned and tackled her in a hug.
"Oh wait. I need to message somebody."

"Sure." Mina smiled and looked around the market area; where they decided to meet.

Mirae
Are you still at the café?

Alex
I'm not yet. But I will be. Why?

Mirae
Be there fast. And keep the ristretto ready.

Alex
HOLY SHIT OKAY WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME BEFORE ? OKAY BYE I HATE YOU

She smiled lightly and told the other girl to follow her.

"Where are we going now?"

"Oh there's a café that I know.. it's really nice and we've been there before."

She could sense Mina freeze and then blush for a second and at that moment, she knew-

The feeling are mutual buddy