•|14|•

"Taehee!! Can you please bake another cake? I really need to give it to Mina. I haven't met her in AGESSS."

"Sure. When do you leave?"
"In 2 hours."
"Perfect."

Apparently, Mirae had called Mina to ask about how she is and what she's doing etc. But Mina didn't sound so cheerful as she always did. Therefore , Mirae decided to pay her a visit (along with a cake!!)

Time passed on; Mirae was all ready in a white turtle neck paired with black pants and boots. It was quite cold.
She thanked Taehee while leaving the house and picking up the perfectly-wrapped cake in her hands.

Mina's parents had been divorced years ago; when she was 9. Her dad and her didn't have the best relationship but were quite...okay in Mirae's perspective. Mina's mum refused to take her custody and hence, she was stuck with her dad. Mirae knew her dad had always been a short-tempered person but Mina always assured her that she was fine. This was one of the major reasons why Mirae wanted Mina to leave that house and live in her apartment.

She was now standing outside her house and rang the doorbell. As soon as Mina opened the door, she stepped aside and turned around, letting Mirae inside. 'Weird'. Mirae thought.

But the moment her eyes raked on her full body, she momentarily froze and tried to comprehend the scene in front of her.

"Hi MiMi..come inside. I'll get hot chocolate for you. It's really cold isn't it? Just sit here I'll come back in a moment-

"You know you're right..it's really cold yet you are only in a sleeveless t-shirt and folded up pants. And why do I see so many bandages on your body Mina? I can see one on your forearm, a slash on your cheek and please don't hide your face and-WHAT IS THAT?"

Mirae harshly kept the cake on the table and took a hold of her hands.
"Why the hell are your hands burnt?"

"Mirae Actually-

"No WAIT! How the hell did you burn your hands?"

"I was preparing food for dad and myself-

"Surely, I assume you weren't going to feed him your hands instead of food, were you?"

"Mirae. Let me talk."

Mirae just stared at her friend with an emotionless face. Never in her life had she seen Mina so tired- and no. There weren't any bags under her eyes. But one could see the dullness inside her eyes. Even thought the thought killed Mirae, it felt as if Mina wanted to die.

Suddenly, a bone-chilling thought came to her mind and before she could think about it, her mouth spoke automatically.

"Mina DO NOT TELL ME you were self-harming."

"OH GOD MIRAE NO I WASNT!! Now stop with those horrifying thoughts. Sit first."

The doorbell rang and the moment Mina dreaded the most, happened.

"I told you to clean those wounds! WHAT WERE YOU DOING ALL THIS TIME HUH? And how did you let anyone enter my house without permission you dumb shit?"

Mirae went to see the source of the sound and what she saw- clearly made more sense now.

Mina's dad had his hands wrapped around the same place as her bandage on her forearm. "DO I NEED TO TEACH YOU A LESSON AGAIN?" He screamed on top of his lungs.

Mirae took out her phone and immediately sent a message to two people.

"Aahh!! So the b*tch has decided to call the cops." Her dad now moved towards Mirae at a small yet dangerous pace.

"Nah.. someone much worse than that."

Mirae didn't back up. Instead, kept her head high and spoke with such authority that had Mina smile in hope and the ugly old hag smirk in amusement. But Mirae was clearly not joking.

After all, if Mina and Mirae were in danger, wouldn't Jeno and Alex like to try out a few boxing techniques?

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Domestic violence is not okay.
Violence against an innocent in general is not okay.
I'm portraying what I've seen around me in reality. (Not personally of course but still-
And if someone does; KINDLY do not self-harm. There's no end to it. There's no fun of it. There's no need for it.

Okay sad feelings aside~~~~~~

I know I'm late. But I had exams.
I have exams in later this month too :)

NCT JUST CAME BACK SKHEKEDHJDBDBDHDJDBDNDJDBDHDVBDBDHSJWOWIWPQJWMSBDKWOUWKSHDOWIWWJSJSLSISK

SHUT UP

Guess how genius your author is 😎

Very-

Einstein who-

I almost cut my finger in half because I forgot-

I repeat

I FORGOT-

That blades are sharp 😍

And I swiped my index finger like a credit card~OOHHH A LITTLE WAP REFERENCE

n e wayz
I'm okay 🥰