•|10|•

"Oh my god Mirae I missed you so much!!" After the heated evening and night, also somewhat a part of the morning too, Mirae went towards the kitchen just to find Taehee cooking breakfast for everybody.

The older girl hugged her and looked at her lovingly. But soon, her eyes narrowed.

"I mean girl I love you and all but you really need to learn how to hide mosquito bites." She smirked.

Mirae's eyes widened and her hand went flying towards the left side of her neck.

"It's not a mos-oh yeah I forgot! Haha there was a big mosquito in the room yesterday. I had to kill it." She smiled nervously.

"Well I don't really think you could kill it since the mosquito is about to back hug you any moment." Taehee went back to cooking while laughing.

"What-
"You know Taehee, sometimes it's important to mark your territory." Jeno hugged her from behind and kissed the spot he marked. Soon, he went to join the others in the dining room.

Mirae couldn't help but just stare at the man that loved her since she didn't even know he existed. He loved her when her parents didn't support her. He loved her when she had nothing but an apartment with a small job at the café. He loved her when all she thought she was for him was a burden. And now he is hers. She couldn't believe it.

"Done staring?" Taehee asked.

"You know Taehee, when I was young, as usual, like other small girls, I thought that I'll meet my Prince Charming who'll love me forever. As I grew up, I realised it was all fake. But now, I guess all those absurd fantasies were true."

Taehee made an ugly face and made the younger girl face her. She smirked;

"Forget about Prince Charming. Go for the wolf. He can see you better, hear you better-

-and eat you better."

"TAEHEE STOP!"