•|16|•

"Please don't tell me someone died. I'm not ready for another headache." Jeno said while scratching his forehead which was resting on my lap.

"I okay so you won't believe I got a call and you won't believe." Yuta blurted out in a single breath.

"Well if you tell us what happened, we might believe you." Alex had finally waken up and was now walking towards Yuta with a glass of water.

He chugged down the entire thing within what felt like milliseconds. Boy definitely has some tea to spill.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mark woke up."

"WHAT?!?" Series of shocked, happy and confused exclamations filled the room simultaneously.

"He woke up exactly half an hour ago and now is being treated you know...coma isn't a joke."

Mark woke up from a sleep that was dreadful. That not many people wake up from unfortunately.. I took a look at Jeno's face and the little smile along with tears brimming in his eyes melted my heart and I didn't think twice to hold his hands which was slightly shaking.

"He's alive." He whispered.
"Yes he is. He's fine. Everything will be okay."

"COME ON LETS GO AND MEET HIM." Alex yelled and went towards Mina to ask whether she wanted to accompany us or not. Of course she said.

Drive to the hospital was filled with talks.. about Mark, about what room is he going to live in since he might need our help or medical assistance any time.

"How will I say sorry to him?" Jeno said.
"Sorry for what?" Asked Alex.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Everything."