•|7|•

Mirae woke up with a huge smile on her face and that smile beamed even more when she noticed the arm draped around her waist and her head being purposely being shoved towards a chest; she exactly knew whose chest was it, or should I say naked chest?

She decided it was the time to wake up and carefully managed to slip away from the bed and walk towards the door; not before picking up Jeno's shirt lying on the floor and finding some random pyjamas she could find in her wardrobe. (😏)

As soon as she was outside the door, she realised that the house was filled with chatters and it was full of noise- few of it being playfully fighting, others being talking and so on..

She reached the massive living room that Jeno had specifically ordered to be made since their family was huge.
She even noticed that NCT was not alone- there were other boys too. 'What was the name' she tried to think but kept on forgetting. Sensing her presence and confusion, Chris walked towards her and offered her a kind smile. He chuckled and replied, "Stray kids. We were with your boyfriend on a mission."

"Aahhh yes. I'm so sorry I forgot. How are things going on with your label?"

"Oh they're fine. Don't worry. Where's Jeno though?"

"He's upstairs. Most probably still sleeping. I didn't want to disturb him."

Chris nodded and motioned her towards the dining table which was filled with delicious looking food but she decided to wait for him and rather talked with everybody to cut the time.

"Hi Alex! How are you?" She smiled when she noticed the boy sitting at the far end of the table, deep in some important thoughts.
He almost didn't notice Mirae coming near him. That was until he felt a hand touching his shoulder. He suddenly jerked up out of surprise but smiled at the girl nonetheless.

"Why so serious?" She asked as she took a seat beside him.

"Nothing. Just thinking about a few issues.." He was twirling the noodle with his fork but Mirae knew his concentration was entirely somewhere else.

"Alex. Maybe we didn't start with a very good note but you can trust me."

"I-.."
"You....?"
"I was thinking...."
"Hmm.." she encouraged him to talk further

"I mean I think....."
"What is it Alex?" She pretended to be frustrated.

"I think I'm in love."

           🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

We crossed 100K
And wtf is 33 in NCT ?

We crossed 100K And wtf is 33 in NCT ?

You all know how thankful I am 😫

Please be safe and happy ❤️💎

ALSO ALSO ALSO
HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY MY FELLOW ARMYS