•|18|•

"NO JENO ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY AND YOU CANNOT WORK!!" Mirae said with a cute frown on her face and hands on the side of her waist making the birthday boy smile lightly.

Slowly he slid his arms around her waist and tried to pull her towards him cautiously.. not knowing if she was still angry and would punch the shit out of him.
And of course, like ice melting because of heat.. she fell into his embrace but the frown didn't disappear.

She spoke in a muffled voice; "nono it seems as if you're an employee and your boss keeps on giving you extra work and you can't leave."

And then suddenly, she pulled away.

"BUT YOU ARE THE BOSS!! THEN WHY CANT YOU TAKE A BREAK FOR ONE DAY?!" Dramatically, she waved her hands in the air and pouted at him which he gladly pecked.

"Okay. Here's the deal. I need to go somewhere urgently and then I'm all yours."
"Done."
"Done."

                                            ✨

"Have you decided any place?" Jaemin asked Mirae while Taehee was busy stitching Mi's dress in the right places so that it fits her perfectly.

"Yea.. it's kinda..uhmm...normal but I hope-

"Every moment with you for him is magical. It's not normal. Let's start there first of all. You may continue now." He said while using his hands as support while leaned back on the bed.

"Aww you maze her speesless raemin." Taehee said while having three safety pins in her mouth.

"Love I think I can hold them." He said while standing up and carefully taking the pins from her mouth. She gave a bright smile in return.

"Where's Jisung and Renjun? And the others?"
Mi hadn't seen them since morning. They wished Jeno right as the clock struck 12 but after that.. they just disappeared.

"Oh. Renjun and Jisung are with Jeno. Rest everybody is with Taeyong hyung. Mark didn't want to feel left out so he wanted to be a part of all the discussions and things that happened after.. you know.. the whole incident. Chenle and hyuck are accompanying mark."

"Oh."
"WAIT." Mirae yelled, making Taehee almost scratch Mi's skin with a pin.
"I told Jisung about Jeno's surprise. Shit! I just hope he doesn't tell him where we're going."

"Don't worry. He won't. Everything will be okay." Jaemin told her with a sweet yet a secretive smile.

"You never know!! What if she is not ready? Not that I won't wait for her forever but you know how bad it would hurt?!" Jeno was nervous. And it was a sight to see for the other two boys. He just got her message regarding the café he was supposed to be at.Guess what? He's been here for the past 3 hours already :)

"Listen I don't care whatever happens but just don't get on one knee. If you do that cringey shit I'm abducting her away." Renjun said while straightening Jeno's suit that he had taken ages to wear.

"She's not going to run away. I've seen it in her eyes. She really cares for you. For us." Jisung said while nodding his head and getting confused when all he got in return was silence and slight smiles.

"I told you he's got the best brain in our team."
"I'm afraid you'll elope with Jisung instead of Mi Jeno."
"Shut up renjun. Where's the ring?"
"It's in your pocket. On the side of your left Lapel."

"Jaemin hyung messaged me. She's waiting for you outside. Go there after 5 or 10 minutes so it doesn't seem suspicious. And good luck."

"Jeno, You've done a lot more serious and harder things in life. I know you can do this. I know this is a big step because now you're going to have another family to take care of."

"As long as she's with me, I'll be okay Ren."
"Shut up and go."

"Are those tears Renjun hyung. WoW. Didn't expect it from you. I'm so disappointed-

"PARK JISUNG"

Jeno couldn't understand how someone could be so beautiful as he stared at you from across the table. The two of you were sitting by a window at the local cafe, watching the sunset.

He hadn't been paying attention to the sunset, too busy admiring the way the sun's hues made your skin glow and highlighted your best features. You looked like an angel, and Jeno could hardly believe that he was going to pop out the big question in a few minutes.

'Everything is arranged. We have the petals. We have the confettis. We have the ring. Okay.' He thought to himself.

"Mirae"
"Yea" She turned her face towards him and saw him freeze for a moment before masking it with confidence.

"You know I love you right?"
"Hmm." She smiled knowingly.
"You know what I'm gonna say aren't you?" He chuckled and she almost cooed at his eyes disappearing into crescent moons.

"I am. And you already know the answer don't you?"
"I still want to hear you say it."
"Well then get on your knee." She smirked and pointed towards the ground while standing up.

He narrowed his eyes at her but did it anyways. He can't say no to his wife

"Just saying.. Renjun is not going to let us inside the house ever again."
She laughed and he loved every second of it.

"Mirae. Will you please marry me? I never thought such a moment would come when I first saw you entering the class room. Or when I first saw you in Renjun's arms that day.I love you."

"You gotta convince me though."

He instantly went into panic mode and it was too cute for her to handle.

"I'll cook for you. I'll tie your hair. I'll fold your clothes. I'll listen to anything you tell me. I remember every little detail about you. I'll die without you." And then he suddenly whispered in her ear something very scandalous while compelled her to say yes. Obviously

He slid the ring through her finger and kissed her softly.
"You know today was going to be your day, right?"
"It definitely is my day. It couldn't more mine than it is now. I've got the best gift of my life."

Out of nowhere, rose petals started falling and she could see the entire gang cheering for them.
She looked at her soon be to husband with a soft look and mouthed 'this was all planned?'

He could only smile in return.

'He had to prepare everything and arrive at this place early with the boys. I love him so much.' She thought while just staying in his arms while Renjun talked about how Jeno had locked them inside the back rooms in this café for hours.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mirae's eyebrows furrowed and at the same time Jisung's eyes widened. "Oh shit" he whispered.

'Who told him-.' She turned towards the culprit and-

"PARK JISUNG!"

⚜️⚜️⚜️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY DAY💚