•|11|•

After a lot of insisting, Jeno took me along with him to meet everyone since they were going to discuss about their next mission.
Apparently, it had to do something with a woman named Park Bom.

"Can you pleaseeeee tell me now JenJen?" I was hoping my puppy eyes would work.

We were currently sitting in the car with one of his men driving  and he wouldn't tell me what the situation is all about or who she is.
He sighed and that's when I knew; my puppy eyes had won. Congratulations.

"She was a part of YG's gang. That bastard  wanted to blast a certain area in Jeju and frame someone else for it. The person he chose to appoint people to place a bomb in that area was Park Bom."

"Then.....then that makes her the bad guy, right?" I asked.

"No. That's where you are wrong. That's where everyone is wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is there's more to the story. She was certainly a part of YG but would never do something so wrong. That place that Hyun-suk had his eyes on comprised of schools, houses with small kindergarten children and peaceful people. But he wanted a place, an isolated place to build a weapon testing base. The moment Bom refused to do so, you remember I told you he was going to frame someone else for the bombings?"

"Yes."

"He was going to frame us. NCT."

My eyes widened and I inwardly shivered at the thought that what would've happened if Jeno, along with everybody had been framed? I knew they were the mafia, but they weren't cruel guys. Not ruthless like them.

"Let me guess..... he placed the bombs, killed everybody, secured that place and........"

Jeno nodded at me and I instantly knew I was going in the right direction.

"He framed Park Bom for this. And until now, she's suffering for something she had never done."
        🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Akscuzeme?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

🙏🏻❤️✨