•|4|•

One end of the table was peacefully eating and praising Mingyu's cooking skills- who had prepared different kinds of 'healthy' burgers and chicken sandwiches for them, along with ramen and cold drinks.

However, the other end was having a deep discussion related to everything that happened. Jeno didn't happen to be on this end since his team mates didn't want him to worry any further.

"So that guy woojin betrayed our team- well before I joined. He leaked all our information along with JYP's other teams' information and when he thought we had found out, he ran away." Alex informed everyone.

"But I heard he's dead right?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yeah.. he was found in Australia. That's where Got7 hyungs captured him. You can say that they were..on a sort of mission and their next stop was Sydney."

"Lemme guess and that's where they found the all mighty Dumb idiot Alex Suh."
Johny said while keeping a straight face.

"You're right brother. After all, I take all my qualities from you." Alex replied while munching on his food.

"Mirae I need to talk to you later. Alone." Jeno informed the girl sitting next to him whose mind was filled with all the incoherent thoughts.

"Ok." She replied rather quietly.

Sensing her tensed state, jeno turned her towards him. He cupped her face slowly and said hesitatingly,
"You don't need to be worried love. It's just that we didn't get our time alone since that incident sooo I just thought that we should t-talk."
"ONLY IF you want t-to.." he added quickly.

➖❤️➖

Their lunch ended and everybody went inside their respective rooms. The other groups went to their respective homes.

"What did you want to talk about?" Mirae approached him carefully.

"I'm scared MiMi.. do you- do you want to- did you ever feel like leaving me when you were kept there hostage- when you were in pain? Did you ever felt like what mess have you gotten yourself into? Cause if you did then I'm ready to take you far away from this mess. If you don't want to be with me it's fine! It'll kill me but I'll still let you go-

His words were interrupted when Mirae decided to answer his questions in the most emotion full way- a passionate kiss which made all his insecurities and worries run away.
She moved forward towards him; lips still moving in sync but hands not at all still. His hands were roaming around her waist and tugging on her hair to give him even more access to her mouth- whereas her hands were slowly and teasingly massaging his neck and throat.

Being the mafia boss, his senses were at all times alert. That's when he pulled away and shielded her body with his enormous one when he heard somebody approaching the room.

"JenJenJenononono we need to talk to you." Jaemin sang while eyeing the two suspiciously but nonetheless ran away childishly.

She looked at him, adoration clear in her eyes and whispered;
"I'll stay with you. So don't ever think otherwise. Now go, your team needs you right now my little hulk." She slightly chuckled at her own words.

He hesitatingly started to move away towards the door but however, stopped suddenly.

He turned around, grabbed her belt hoops to scoot her closer and bent down to whisper in her ears; blush is an understatement, the poor girl was blood red-

"Baby.. my hulk is faaar away from little."

🔚

Honestly I really don't think I might be able to update fast after this cause-

I'm mentally gone.
I'm numb
One of my closest and Fav teachers who taught me for 3 years straight and was teaching me until last week-

Just passed away

COVID-19.