•|13|•

"Joshua will be leading this mission."
"And he'll be accompanied by The8, WayV, Dream and aespa. Got it?"

Taeyong and johny started explaining the task one by one.

"But why me?" Joshua politely asked.
"You've lived in LA for a lot of years. You're more familiar with all the secret gangs and bases over there. Park Bom is reportedly living in LA. We need you and your team to find her and persuade her to come here."

"And how will that happen exactly?"
"Alex will accompany you. Don't worry." Johnny said.

"I think it won't be that difficult since she shares the same amount of hatred for him as we do."

"I think Haechan is right." Finally, after  a LONG time, Jeno spoke.

Haechan looked at his leader; bewildered.

"I mean...your enemy's enemy is your friend. And as far as I know, Park Bom always wanted an opportunity to take YG down."

"How will we finally persuade her?" Joshua asked Jeno.

"Bribe her."

"Wait...I don't understand."

"I think she would make a great leader for YG's gang. Don't you?"

"So you want to hand over the whole property along with the members to her name?"

With careful steps, Jeno walked towards Joshua, hiding a smirk.

"You know how all these broadcasting companies work?"

"Yeah. Directly under the control of ONE actual owner or power but still has individual owners on a lower level." Joshua replied.

"Exactly. For example; Seventeen works in fragments, all around the world, with individual people guiding you.. just like you'll be guiding everybody since you're more well-versed  with the areas in LA. But tell me, at the end of the day, who's giving you actual guidance and orders?"

"Sungcheol Hyung."

Realisation dawned on Joshua's face.
"OH! So you'll be in actual control of YG and Park Bom will just lead it."

"Nope. Wrong."

The smiling boy suddenly frowned and waited for an explanation.

"Tell me Hong Jisoo...did we, as in NCT  achieve all this just by ourselves?"

Hong Jisoo just smiled in return. On both the reasons, the use of his actual name and what was about to come.

"No right? So that entire Syndicate will be divided between Strays, seventeen, NCT and some portion actually under Park's name."

Joshua fist bumped the Black Label leader.. "you're leader for a reason."

Jeno only smiled in return and if possible, his smile widened even more when he received a back hug from someone extremely familiar.

"You're the leader for a reason NoJam."
Mirae smiled and tightened her hold on his waist.

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Guess who I'm in love with?
(coupranghae_ except your GREAT artwork)

(Especially of you know who 😌)

Am I in love with Henry Cavill?
Hell yeah
But most importantly,

I'm in love with KAL