•|9|•

"I hate you so much

"I hate you so much." Alex whispered as he was nearing Mirae's table.

She turned towards him and smiled wickedly.
"Mina, we can order now."
"Sure! Okay so-

"Wow you're so pretty." Alex whispered not tearing his eyes from her face.

Mirae opened her mouth to say something but got interrupted by another voice speaking; from the adjacent table.

And let's just say... Alex didn't take that very well..

"Oohhh how much for one night miss?"

His eyes darkened and he put the notepad on our table with a thud.

"How bout' you get the f*uck outta' here and never show me your face again unless you want me to break your bones hmm?"

The other boy frowned but stood up and left anyways, hmm I wonder why.

My questions was answered when Alex turned around and I could see the gun tucked in his waist band.

"Alex!! Keep the gun hidden." Mirae whisper-yelled.

"He has a gun?!?!" Mina looked at Alex frantically.

He moved towards her shaking frame and made her look at him-

"Relax love. It's not for you.. well, technically it's for you- FOR YOUR PROTECTION." He corrected himself when he could sense her getting more scared.

"I'm hungry." Mirae stated with a blank face.

"Just cause you ain't getting any from Jeno these days makes you more of a c*ockblocker honey."

Mirae's eyes widened at what Alex said while he just went to put his gun aside while Mina.. just laughed.

"I hate him." She whispered.

"Too bad I-I love h-him." Mina said while holding her giggles.

Mina and Mirae were the only ones in the café along with the staff working and Alex; who wasn't very far away.

And let's just say that except the staff, everybody and everything froze at what Mina said. Mirae stopped her hands mid air, Alex turned around slowly and Mina stopped breathing.

"I- I didn't m-mean it like that.. it's okay I didn't mean it like that I didn't. Trust me, I-

"I love you too."

"Oh god just kiss already!" Mirae gushed but stopped when Alex actually ran towards Mina and kissed her hard.

"I-I didn't mean literally idiots but aww."

From that day, those two were inseparable- be it team meetings, a moment before missions or just normally eating with the entire fam, those were stuck together now.