CHAPTER 7: Dance In The Rain

Aeryn's POV:

I fed them the apple and they both looked so adorable while eating.

Half way through feeding them, I felt someone's gaze on me.

I lifted my head and looked towards the door where I found Everette leaning against the doorway, looking at me with a small smile on his face.

Our eyes met and he looked startled for a moment before he cleared his throat and the smile disappeared from his face.

"The meeting is over. We are leaving", he announced.

I nodded and finished feeding the girls. Just then Mr Hamilton walked in and his brows furrowed when he saw Rafe was using my phone.

"Rafe", he said. "Whose phone are you using?"

Rafe looked up and then innocently pointed towards me.

"Mrs Wilbrose", he addressed me. "You shouldn't have given him the phone."

"I wasn't going to give him but...he threatened me with a knife", I admitted sheepishly.

Mr Hamilton's eyes widened and he walked closer to Rafe and snatched my phone from him and handed it to me.

"Say sorry to her", he ordered him.

Rafe pouted angrily and refused to apologise; Mr Hamilton glared at him.

"Sorry", he said.

I ruffled his hair. "It's okay. But don't threaten anyone with a knife again."

He just glared at me and went over to his sisters.

Mr Hamilton again apologised to me personally and I told him to brush it off.

We all got up to leave but stopped when someone entered the room.

"Kids, I am back!", the person said and the children ran to him.

He crouched down and the children went and hugged him.

Mr Hamilton went to him and he got up.

Mr Hamilton placed his hand around hi shoulder and introduced him. "Mr and Mrs Wilbrose, this is my best mate and the captain of the Australian Cricket Team, Nelson Andrews."

Everette and I shook his hand, introducing ourselves.

Mr Andrews turned to the kids and said, "Let's go everyone!"

He picked up the girls in his arms as Rafe followed him out.

Mr Hamilton sighed deeply in relief and Everette and I said our goodbyes.

.
.
.

I did visit Sydney Opera House yesterday but that was in the afternoon. It looks even more beautiful in the evening. And I was really happy that Everette brought me here.

We spent the whole evening visiting different places and at last, we stopped by Sydney Opera House.

He has already removed the coat and has rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt making him look more hot.

Anyway...

I wanted to have a picture with Everette with the Sydney Opera House in the background.

I looked around and spotted a couple and I ran to them and giving them my phone, requested them to click my picture.

They nodded happily and I ran back to Everette and held his hand.

"Smile", I said pointing towards the phone.