sixty one

۵ flights ۵

August 9, 2018

Josie's pov

I was so excited to finally surprise seb in nyc. Lizzie was gonna fly with me to nyc. Chris said he would stall seb so we had time to get to his place and set up. I packed my suitcase last night. Today lizzie and I were just gonna do last minute shopping before heading to nyc.

Lizzie stopped by after breakfast and helped with the luggage. "Robert said he'd pick us up" Lizzie said smiling at me. I nodded my head and went to take a shower before we get on a plane and stuff.

Lizzie's pov

Josie just hopped in the shower which gives me about 30 minutes to repack everything. I quickly got the stuff out her luggage and shoved it under her bed. Boy will she hate me later. I had to grab the proper clothing for this trip. I had to make sure to repack her toothbrush and all.

I couldn't not have anything kissing or else she will open up her suitcase and notice this isn't what she packed. Chris called saying he finally convinced seb to shower. Sadly seb doesn't take long showers. He takes a good 15 minute showe max. Chris had to hurry on face time.

I told Robert to come over right now so I could get the luggages in the car. He said he was just loading up his and rims luggage then he would be right over. I heard Josie's shower turn off so I quickly left the room and into the living room with the suitcase.

Josie's pov

I just hopped out the shower and all I had to do was change. I decided to wear this to the airport :

"I'm ready my love" I said smiling as I walked out at my room

"I'm ready my love" I said smiling as I walked out at my room. "Yay downey just took the suitcases to the car" she said as she grabbed her bag and fixed her hair. I grabbed my mini backpack I was going to carry on and my passport.

I headed downstairs and got in the car. "Can we get food before you drop us off" Lizzie asked and they said yes. We smiled and said McDonald's because who doesn't love their nuggets. We got our food and ate it on the way to the airport.

Lizzie's pov

I got us coffee before heading to our gate. I told Josie to get a table for us to sit at while we drank our coffee. I got the coffee but before heading over there, I pulled out the melatonin. If this girl thinks we are going to nyc I need her to be asleep so she can't hear the pilot say our destination.

I put two capsule of melatonin and hopefully she falls asleep very soon. I hand her the coffee for her to drink. Downey asked the flight attendant if they can not say the destination as it's a surprise for our friend.

We nodded the flight and sat on opposite ends of Tom and Downey. Luckily once we got in our seats, she fell asleep. Now we just have to make sure she stays asleep for 5 hours.

Earlier that day in NYC

Chris's pov

I drove up to nyc four days ago. I was gonna go with seb to surprise josie for her birthday. Little does they know, they were planning on surprising each other. That's when we took matters in to our hands. It was 4 in the morning and man were we both so tired.

I had the tickets so he didn't see where we were actually going. "Why would you pick this flight man" seb said as he walked out his room. "It's the only one I could find last minute" I said lying to him. I was able to change his suitcase before he left. I put the suitcase in the Uber.

We got coffee at the airport. Lizzie and I planned on putting melatonin to get them to sleep the entire time. I put 3 capsules since ours was longer. Hopefully he knocks out for most of it.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

lay over time. "What are we doing in Texas?" Seb said as we nodded off the plane. "Lay over, something about refueling the plane not sure" I said making some random shit up at this point.

We went to grab food here in Texas for lunch. "I can't believe I fell asleep the entire time" he said as he took a bite of his burger. "No yeah me neither man" I said trying to hold my laugh in. Idiot.

Afterwards, we got smoothies. That's when I planted one more melatonin in hopes he'd sleep most of the next flight. Eight more hours to go for their surprise birthday vacation.

end of chapter.
a lil short today