Chapter 20

OH BOY HAS IT BEEN A LONG ASS TIME

I say this at the beginning of all my chapters yet I never seem to stop being a piece of shit and actually update at a decent pace.

And honestly I never thought I'd be coming back to this book but I realized how fun Jeff's character is to write. Don't get me wrong, I really don't care about creepypasta anymore. It's just not really my thing, maybe it's just because I grew up

I just started going through my old books and I was like Oh no this character is so cooolll thoughhh

Plus I needed kind of a kickstarter to get me used to writing again, because I have something in the works coming soon! Yay!

So who knows how long this will last but for now I hope you enjoy and please comment, vote, and read this story to your cat because maybe they missed my shitty updates

Peace out, girlies

WAIT I LIED

I also changed a bit of chapter 17, I added another scene to the end because I realized nothing would make sense without some kind of tension. So yeah, if you're not caught up, you should totally go reread it so you're not confused.

Now peace out

CHAPTER FREAKING 20

I walked upstairs to the bathroom and took a shower. It made me pretty uncomfortable to be showering with Jeff in the house, so I was just praying he wouldn't try anything. Though if I was being honest with myself, if he was going to rape me, he would have done it by now. Still, just because he's had consistent behavior didn't mean I was going to let my guard down. No way in hell.

Mid way through rinsing my hear, there was a knock at the door.

"What?" I yelled.

"How long does one woman need to shower?"

"I haven't been in here for that long."

"The fact that you think you've been in there for a reasonable amount of time is sad."

I sighed, quickly rinsing the rest of my hair out and wrapping a towel around myself.
I knew Jeff would be standing outside the door when I went out there, so I stalled as much as I could. I brushed my hair, my teeth, even started doing my makeup, anything to have a barrier between us for as long as possible. But unfortunately, the most dangerous, murderous, FBI's most wanted A-lister was on the other side of it, and he was impatient.

"Jill, for fuck's sake."

"Just hold on." I said, irritated. He's so pushy.

I finally opened the door to see Jeff leaning on the wall right beside the door. I payed no mind to him as I walked right past him into my bedroom, and surprise surprise, he followed me. There was also an outfit laid out nicely on my bed that I didn't put there. He seriously doesn't expect me to start letting him dress me, does he?

"Surprised I can match, huh?" He noticed me staring at the contents on my bed.

"The only thing I'm surprised about is that you didn't take the opportunity of me being vulnerable to rape me."

"Get over yourself, Jill. I'm not a rapist."

"That's not what I heard..."

"Fuck what that crazy bitch says. She was screaming at you about your soul for 5 minutes, what kind of reliable source is she?"

"I feel like putting rape beneath you is a foolish thing to assume."

"That isn't me, Jill. I'd tell you if it was."