Forever Is Only Temporary (Jeff The Killer Fan Fiction)

"What do you want from me, Jill?!" My mom yelled as I speedily walked up the stairs.

"NOT THIS!" I yelled, looking back at my mom who was standing in the living room a few feet away from me, yet didn't stop walking up the stairs.

"What else am I supposed to do?! You're failing!"

"I DON'T CARE!"

I got to the top of the stairs and turned left, and angrily walked to my door a few feet away. I slammed the door as soon as I had opened it.

What is honestly the big deal? It's school. More impotently, it was math. This grading period we were learning trigonometry, and honestly I think the only people that require it in their jobs are rocket scientists and trigonometry teachers.

I sat down on my bed. The cool breeze from the open window right above my bed was a little soothing, but not soothing enough.

My. Blood. Is. Boiling.

A million things were running through my head before I picked up a hair brush that was lying on my bed next to me and through it at the wall. I then suddenly felt my hands hit my face as tears started to flow into my palms. I'm an easy crier. Always have been, always will be.. I think.

You're useless!

Those words kept running through my head. Those words the my own mother said to me. She can be a bit... Out of hand at times. She sometimes says things that are pretty harsh out of anger, but you can tell, she never really means them.

... But this time, she did.

She couldn't stand me failing anything. She expected me to get straight A's and maybe a few B's here and there, but an F would mean I was damned to hell. Honestly, that's a lot of pressure considering this year I had mostly honors classes. But it was about the end of the year, and I had barley scraped by with A-'s and B-'s. About another 2 months to go until I would graduate. But I would have to wait another 2 until I would turn 18.

Wonderful.

I couldn't stand living in this house, with that woman. I know it seems like I'm a drama queen, but there's a whole back-story that you'll find out later.

After a moment, I pulled myself together and called my best friend, Maddie. It seemed like she was the only one who understood me. The only one who wouldn't judge me no matter what I said. And considering the people at my school, that was rare.

"Hello?" I heard a voice say, breaking me from the thoughts. Maddie.

"Hey." I said, still with a shacking tone in my voice.

"What happened?"

"I just got in a huge fight with my mom over my math grade."

"And?"

"Needless to say, I'm grounded for a century." At least, that's what she said.

"Uggghhh." She groaned in annoyance, and I heard her plop herself on her couch. "We were supposed to do the track meet tomorrow. How am I going to direct 30 freshmen around a 2-mile track all by myself?"

Oh yeah, we also help coach the 9th graders that make it into track after school. And by help, I mean basically fully coach. Once in a blue moon Coach Gillber would come and observe for a day and then be out of sight for about a week or two.

"You'll have to manage. You know my mom's never going to let me."

"But they're so annoying." She whined.

"You're annoying."

"Oh, shut up."

I laughed.

We talked about a bit more until suddenly there was a loud bang coming from my kitchen.

"Shit!" I spat. "Hold on, Maddie."

I tossed the phone on my bed and went down to the kitchen to see what had happened. All I found was my mom trying to catch my dog. He was very small, and really fast. Luckily she cornered him and picked him up.

"What are you doing?" I asked, wondering why the hell she was picking up my dog all of a sudden. She never had anything to do with him.

"We're getting rid of him."

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WHAT?!?!?

"The hell we are!"

She glared at me, like I had just murdered someone.

"Don't you use that language with me, young lady, you got an F and this is your punishment." She slurred her words

"So you rid of my dog?!"

"Yep, say goodbye to him." Even she liked this dog, and she knew how much he meant to me. This was the first real pet and responsibility she agreed to let me get. It took months and begging, working, and saving up. Obviously, she was nothing close to sober. Per usual.

This was the over-the-top stuff I was talking about.

Yep, I'm taking your fucking dog. Drown in tears, bitch.

Mother. Of. God.

"I'll never forgive you if you do." I say while squinting and shaking my head at her, quickly turning around and running up to my room. In all honesty, I didn't think she would actually do it. I figured she'd get tired after a while and just go to bed, obviously she wouldn't get rid of him right this moment, it was too late to do anything. I just kind of gave her an ultimatum. You know, bratty teenage stuff.

I picked up my phone to find Maddie still there, I could hear the loud background noise from her two little sisters.

"I have to go."

"What's going on-"

"I just have to go."

With that, I hung up. I couldn't take this bullshit anymore. The stress, the injustice, the heartlessness, the ridiculousness. It all lingered around me like poisonous gas in a small room.

I had to get the hell out of here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Ok, so what did you think?

This is my first book, so sorry if it's a little rambley.

AND DON'T WORRY!! JEFF IS COMING SOON!!!!

So comment, vote, and read this story to your cat.

I don't know, maybe they'd like it.

Peace out, girl scout.