Chapter 12

Heyyyy you guyyyyyyys

Vote ,comment, and read this story to your cat

PeAcE oUt, GiRl ScOuT

Chapter 12:

"Jill, stop talking so fast, what's going on?"

"I'll explain everything later, I need your emergency credit card number."

"I can't afford a $380 plane ticket!"

"Maddie, you're supposed to use your credit card for emergencies, right? This is an emergency"

"IT'S A $380 EMERGENCY!"

"It's still and emergency."

"My parents are gonna kill me."

"If I don't get out of here something else is gonna kill me."

"Jill what are you talking about?"

"Please just tell me the number."

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Yeah, I can't either."

She gave me the number and hung up the phone.

As much as I didn't want to have to make Maddie pay for my plane ticket, I had no other choice. What could I do? Beg the staff for a free plane ticket? Say I had escaped from a murderer? 

... I couldn't let them know about Jeff. I couldn't let anyone know. I couldn't tell police where he was. They couldn't do anything. They proved that to me. They had Slender, and Jeff was quick out of a situation. They had every power that was a policeman's weakness, and they knew it, too. By keeping this whole thing to myself, I was saving those poor gentleman's lives. Jeff and the rest of them would just kill whoever got in the way of their killings.

It was stupid to even think that they would ever be brought to justice. They're too powerful. They're too clever.

Not realizing that the phone was still up to my ear making a buzzing sound, I could conclude that Maddie had hung up. I gently put the phone back to it's original box.

The sound of loud voices and fast paced footsteps rang in my ears left and right as I stood outside of the airport. Hugging myself to try and stay warm, I had to get a jacket of some sort. My hands grew cold, and I stuffed them in my pockets. 

Damn in gets cold in Montana in the winters.

As I reached into my pockets, I felt the rough chilly feel of paper. I pulled out whatever it was, to see the green tinted crumbled wad of paper; money.

Twenty dollars. I had totally forgotten about the money I had from before! This meant I could go into a shop in the airport and get a jacket! For once in the past week, things finally started looking up.

I quickly crunched the money in my hand and sped into the airport, accidentally brushing a few people on the way. I slowed down as I approached a big area full of shops. I didn't need much, just a cheap jacket that would for sure keep me at a decent temperature during with time of winter.

It never got this cold in Florida. It never even remotely got close to it. Our winters would be in the 30's and 40's, sometimes even the 60's or higher on a bad year. I wasn't used to this kind of freezing cold weather, and was pretty mortified by it. How did people live like this?

I walked into a small shop where the cashier greeted me, as she was the only one there. Looks like it didn't take much to run this store, I was surprised it was even in business. It was literally a dimly lit walk-in closet.