Chapter 4

*****SHORT CHAPTER SHORT CHAPTER SHORT CHAPTER

ALSO NO SPELL CHECK

I'M SORRY*****

Chapter 4:

I was still pretty shocked by what had happened. It was the morning after I guess I was kidnapped by a killer. I didn't sleep for even a second, I was too scarred. Jeff hadn't come back yet, and I'm guessing it couldn't have been later than 10:00 AM.

It was then that it struck me; my mom. She for sure had sent a few police to hunt for me by now. I did not wanna stay here. All I could hope for was that the police would find me. I didn't even care that I would have to face my mom, I couldn't stay in this hell hole.

All of a sudden, guess what sound rang through my ears? Yep, the creaking of an opening door.

"Sleep well?"

Did I sleep well? Yep, like a rock.

"What do you think?"

"Dumb question?" He said as he turned around with his back facing me, fiddling with something on the table.

"You know, people are gonna miss me."

"What?" He chuckled.

"The cops will eventually find me."

He turned around and stared at me for a second, before he burst out in laughter.

"Yeah, just like they find everyone else, right?" He laughed some more.

"What?!"

"Dorothy, you're not in Kansas anymore."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I'll let you take a guess."

"Well I don't speak insanity, so I wouldn't know."

"Wrong." He said plopping himself on the chair.

"What?"

"You speak the worst insanity of all."

"Coming from a murderer."

"Do I really have to explain this to you?"

"No, you're crazy."

He pulled a half smile, and gazed at a corner of the room, where the walls met the ceiling.

"It's been a while since you've seen any sunlight."

"Yeah, so you should let me go."

He gazed back at me with that stupid little half smile.

"News flash, you're in Montana."

I'M IN WHERE?!?!

"WHY THE FUCK AM I IN MONTANA?!"

"Because who would ever look for the living in the city of the dead? Besides, it's better than the Yankee Doddle Vile you were in."

"MY TOWN WAS FINE!"

"Calm down. You're gonna cause an avalanche."

"GOOD, MAYBE IT'LL BRING YOU DOWN WITH IT!"

He just chuckled again with that stupid half smile. What's with him and that weird smile? It's not frightening like a murderer's smile should be. No surprise.

"You're gonna have to get used to your new castle, princess."

"That's the last place I am in this situation. And don't call me princess."