Chapter 13

UGH THIS CHAPTER SUCKS

IT'S ALL RUSHED AND STUFF

I COULDN'T THINK OF ANY WAYS TO GET AROUND AWKWARD PARTS AND MAKE THEM SEEM NOT RUSHED DX

SOMEONE SLAP ME FOR SUCKING SO BAD

ANYWAYS

Vote, comment, and read this story to your cat

Because Jeff is creepy

And you guys know Jill couldn't get rid of him that easily. ;]

Peace out, gurll scoutz

Chapter 13:

 I sat in my seat on the plane. I had a clear view of the take off field from the window seat. I was so caught up in the scenery of the forest on the other side of the fields when I felt someone sit next to me. As I looked over I saw a man in a tuxedo looking panicked. Sweat dripped down his forhead, ruining the obvious makeup that he seemed to be quite annoyed with. He was panting as if he were scared. He was obviously running away from something. And he was looking right at me.

"... Hi." I said without thinking.

... *facepalm*

"Uh, Hi."

"... What's wrong with you?"

Smoooooooooooooooooooooth

"Excuse me?"

"You look scared."

He chuckled, "Is it that obvious?"

"Well your makeup looks a bit like drippy paint, so yes."

He leaned back in his seat, "Wonderful."

I stared at him for a second, I know a run-away when I see one, considering I was doing the same thing. He had the same fearful expression on his face that I was holding back on the inside. "What are you running from?"

"Hey now, we just met-"

"Just tell me." I'm a bit of a stubborn one.

He was silent for a second, as if contemplating whether or not he should tell me. "A wedding."

You want my first thought? Ok, I thought this guy was a total jackass. He left some poor girl at an alter thinking that when she walked out with her father in hand that he would be on the other side of the room with the pastor. Instead, he was sitting here on a plane to Florida. What kind of jerk does that? No doubt this guy was a worthless piece and trash that crawled out of hell and called it birth. I felt sick at that moment.

"Fucking jackass!" I thought about slapping him, but remembered what happened the last time I did that. 

"Hey now, you don't know what happened."

"There it no fucking excuse to be running out on your fiance on your wedding day!"

"She wasn't my fiance."

"What the hell do you mea-"

"Well, I mean, she was my fiance technically but it wasn't..." He used air quotations when he said fiance. "It wasn't an ideal thing."

"You make no sense." He obviously didn't know what to say, and I'm guessing for sure he didn't think that he'd be having this conversation. Normally someone would just ignore him and do everything in their power to avoid him and get on with their lives. But my brilliant ass just had to talk to him. Great...

"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything." I continued.

"I just need to get out of here." He sighed.