Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

Jeff's POV

I couldn't fall back to sleep. I just lay there in bed thinking. Thinking about all the things I had said to Jill. I knew I wanted her. I could see the evil in her eyes along with innocence. A hybrid only she could pull off. It's weird, it seems like those things are the complete opposites of each other, right? But when I looked into her eyes, I saw both. I didn't understand it, but it's what was there. And there was no explaining it.

But if I wanted her to want to stay, I had to be a bit... I hated to say it, but I needed to be a bit more compassionate towards her. I could tell it was a massive change to her. Plus, I could tell she was the type of girl that would take harsh comments and stubborn acts, but would hate you until you were nice. And as much as I wish I could deny it, there was something about her that made me want to be more loving to her. But the thing was; I had no idea how. All I know is sarcasm, hatred, and killing. I didn't remember what being loving was like. I could try, but probably fail.

But, it was worth a shot.

I walked out of my room to see her lying on the floor next to the dinning table. Slender probably worked a bit of his magic on her.

She's asleep. Just take her to her room.

I walked over and picked her up and carried her to her room. As I set her down on the bed she opened her eyes effortlessly, telling me she was awake the whole time.

"I CAN SEE YOU!!" She yelled excitedly springing up into a sitting position.

... What?

I made a confused face at her "You couldn't before?"

She covered her eyes and sprung back into a laying down position and sighed

"Thank god."

"What happened to you?"

"You're no-faced friend."

I sighed and sat down on her bed, starring at the floor.

"Why are you still here?"

"The scenery's nice."

"Whatever."

There was a moment of silence until I heard the sound of her crying and looked over to confirm it was.

"Why are you crying?"

"I've cried every night here... Just go."

I stared blankly at her for a moment.

"Please." She said still weeping.

With that I got up and left. I know when a girl needs her space. I got into the hallway to be greeted by Ben.

"Now I get your plan."

"Plan?"

"You're going to keep her here until she kills herself."

I smirked at him. The idiot.

"That's not what I'm trying to do, Ben." I said trying to push him out of the way so I could get to me bedroom door. Surprisingly, he let me.

"Then what are you trying to do?" He said turning around again to face me

"You already know."

"Oh, that bullshit? It's not her, you know."

"It is."

"How? She hates you, Jeff."

This shit, again...

I decided to avoid confrontation and just agree with him.

"I know." I smirked.

"So how can it be her?"

"Anyone's gonna hate a serial killer. You just gotta work your way around it." I said opening my door.

"You can't work your way around this stubborn bitch."

"You're probably right." I smirked again and walked into my room shutting the door behind me, ending the conversation.

I lay down on my bed just thinking. I knew I could get around her "hatred" for me. I just needed a tailored tactic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

So since I haven't updated in a while I thought I'd do 2 chapters! :D

They're both short, though. Sorry.

ANYWAYS

Vote, comment, and read this story to your cat.

I have no current reason.

So just go with it. :D

Peace out, girl scout.