Chapter 19

Hello 

I recently went through all of my older chapters an came to the conclusion that they are complete crap.

I will soon be going through them and changing them. Not the plot; but the wording. Because really guys, it was bad.

[Update: Two years later, I actually did it. LOL]

SO YOU HAVE THAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO I GUESS

ANYWAYS

Don't forget to vote, comment, and read this story to your cat.

Because Jeff's kind of a douche-schnozzle in this chapter

So yeah

Peace

Chapter 19:

I swallowed the lump in my throat and stared at the door - thinking if I should run out the back or look out the window to see who it was. But my feet wouldn't move.

Surely this had to be some sort of joke, there was no way anyone in their right mind would follow Jeff. But they did, and that's when it hit me; 

They must not be in their right mind.

And they somehow managed to not only follow Jeff, but chase him, and scare him. How was I supposed to answer that door, or even try to escape? If they heard the back door open or close, they would suspect it to be Jeff, and see me. Who knows what would happen after that.

After a moment that felt like hours of that thought, it was cut off by the sound of the door opening. The blaring light of the sun that I hadn't seen in days circulated a black silhouette in the door frame. A tall, creepy, womanly-shaped figure - that place it's gaze in my direction.

As much as my brain was telling me to get the hell out of there, my feet wouldn't move. I couldn't help but just stare at the womanly figure that just seemed to stare right back at me, until a loud, psychopathic laugh arose from her - making me cringe. And just as soon as I could gasp, it was as if my mind had shattered into a million pieces.

"Where is Jeff?" She said with a maniacal giggle, never taking the smile off her face.

"I...-" I tried to speak, without having any words to say, "I don't know." Before I could even finish that sentence, she quickly passe up to me - letting me have a clear view of her pale as day skin and pitch black eyes. Aggressively, she harnessed a strong grip on my shoulders.

"I saw him run in here. Don't you lie to me I SAW IT!" She screamed in my face. No doubt she was insane; really insane. Not the kind of insane Maddie thought I was, or maybe even Jeff was, she was a complete psychopath. 

I opened my mouth to say something, as only a crack of my voice could be heard before she laughed again. "Such a pretty face." She strokes my cheek.

"W-what?"

"You and I are the same." She seemed excited, "I've been waiting for someone like you."

If I could have said anything back to that, I would have. However my brain was failing to even comprehend what was happening. I started to think maybe this was all a dream. Everything was just happening so... Quickly.

"A fragile girl..." She said slowly, "A beautiful soul..."

This wasn't helping my pounding heart. What the fuck was she even talking about anyway? Beautiful soul? Who the hell says that?

"Tell me, what has he done to you?"

"I-"

"WHAT HAS HE DONE?" She screamed, "HE'S BROKEN YOU! HE'S BROKEN YOUR SOUL!" I could feel my face getting red hot, and hot tears running down my cheeks. My entire body was paralyzed as I could not do anything but gape at the woman. She was fucking crazy.