Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Jeff's POV

 I woke up and immediately got out of bed. How? Hell if I know. I'm still astonished.

If I was gonna give this whole "being nicer" thing a shot, it would be best to take her somewhere. Jill hasn't seen sunlight in a few days, and I had the perfect spot.

I walked out of my room to see Ben sitting at the dinning table.

"You're up too early. What's going on?"

"Shut up, Peter Pan." I said walking up to Jill's door and opening it. Like always, Ben didn't say another word.

I saw Jill in her bed sound asleep.

That sucks.

I walked up to her and shook her shoulder signaling to get the fuck up.

"Hey, get up."

"What's going on?" She said half asleep.

"We're going somewhere."

All of a sudden she sat up and violently threw her pillow at me.

"I'M NOT GETTING RAPED. JUST KILL ME HERE."

"Stop that shit, you're not getting raped. Now get the fuck up."

She got off the bed and followed me to the front door.

"We're going outside?"

"Yeah. Why?"

The smile on her face was sketchy. Yes, I knew she was planning to bolt. But, long story short, she won't.

"Nothing, carry on."

I opened the door and stepped out as she followed behind me. I had Slender follow to make sure she didn't successfully bail. Of course, he was hidden, though.

As we were walking we came to a small waterfall. I sat down near it and Jill followed. Surprisingly, she didn't try to run off yet, though I knew she would eventually. And no matter how nice a waterfall may seem, it was loud as fuck. Jill just sat there with her fingers in her ears.

"This is the first time I've ever seen a waterfall." She said.

"Is it?" The damn thing was so loud we were practical yelling at each other.

"Yeah. I hate it."

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"Why?"

"It's way too loud. I'm so used to quiet."

"You have a terrible finite state of mind." I said getting up from my spot.

"I just don't like change."

"Just because there's change doesn't mean it's a bad thing."

"Well my change in place over the last few days has been a terrible thing." She said getting up as well.

I stared walking through the forest again as Jill once again followed, though I was walking so fast she was just struggling to keep up.

"Yeah, well you're gonna go through a lot of change in your life."

"How am I gonna experience change if you kill me?"

I spun around quickly and she ran into me, though I never took my gaze from her eye, and the annoyed look on my face never changed.

"Who the hell ever said I was gonna kill you?"

"Everyone, even you! And you know what? I'm starting to get used to the fact I'm gonna die in not too long. If I don't have to deal with you anymore I'm up for anything."

Damn, was I really that bad?

"You really can't see a single thing."

"And what is that supposed to mean, Jeff?! You speak nothing but poetry to me, and expect me to understand. I want you to talk in something other than Edgar Allan Poe for once."

You know I have to quote him now.

"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity."

"UGH!" She yelled as I just stood there laughing.

"You walked right into that one."

"No, you just don't know when to fucking stop."

"Says the person yelling and cursing at a murderer."

"I know you're a murderer, you can stop reminding me now." She faced away crossing her arms.

"You're a bit in denial of all this aren't you?" I said after a moment of silence.

"I didn't exactly plan this situation." She turned her face a bit and I could see tears streaming down her face.

Well, I managed to fuck this one up pretty good. Great.

All of a sudden strange thoughts crawled into my mind that I was sure where not my own.

You fucked up this time, dope boy.

I turned around in confusion and realized Slender was still there. I just couldn't see him.

I flicked off the trees hoping that was the general area he was hiding and turned back around. Though it probably wasn't, but he said nothing after that.

"Just stop crying."

"Why the fuck can you not just let me go? What's the point of keeping me like I'm your damn slave?" I could hear her voice chocking up from her crying.

"You don't know my situation."

"WHAT GODDAMN SITUATION?!" She spun around and yelled.

"...I can't tell you yet."

"Figures." She started walking past me but quickly stopped beside me and said, "I'm not fucking scared of you anymore."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so sorry it's a short chapter but I needed kind of like a bridge to get to my next "event"

ANYWAYS

Vote, comment, and read this story to your cat.

Because Jeff's a nice-ish guy at heart.

But an ass hat everywhere else.

Peace out, gurllllllllllllll scout.