Ch-2

Naruto was sitting beside a tree, looking at his siblings getting trained and having fun with his parents. He would smile like a mad man just by imagining himself being trained by his parents. For the 100th time he went to his father and asked , "Tou-san can you train me too plz?". "Naruto-nii you already know the answer, we have nine-tails chakra while you have nothing, you are weak" interrupted Menma. " No! I am not weak, chakra or not I can still beat people with my bare hands" said Naruto.
"No Naruto you can't , you are incapable" said Minato. "But Tou-san..."
"Leave!" Shouted Minato with anger in his eyes. " baka don't you understand father is getting angry because of you just leave" screamed Narumi.

Naruto with a sad look was about to leave and was planning to paint Hokage stones as revenge when he heard his father say" Menma and Narumi, today I am going to tell you something very important....Naruto you have to come too". Naruto nodded vigorously and replied " Hai! Tou-san". Never ever he was called for training or lectures by his father but today he will be joining too. Naruto wanted to quickly pass the time so he decided to train in the woods by himself.

............

When he was finished with his training he decided to take rest on the chair in the nearby park. In the park he could see kids of his age playing, laughing , talking and having fun. He had no friend, everyone ignored him or his friendship proposals. When he asked his siblings if he could join their group he was replied with , " if you come with us we would loose our friendship too".

'Why everyone treat me like that, do I look like a monster?' Thought Naruto.
Naruto desperately wanted a friend to talk to. Longest he ever had talked to someone was about 5 minutes which was his brother.

When he was about to leave he saw a girl crying in the park. He sat next to her and asked " hey why are you crying?". The girl kept crying for a while and then replied " my clan...m-my clan thinks I-I am weak to b-become heir of thr Hyuga clan". "Hyugaaa! You are a Hyuga, wow then you must be having Byakugan too right , oh wow you have so pretty eyes , amazing..."
Hinata was blushing from the compliments she was recieving from the blonde.
"But I am weak" she murmured underneath her breath which Naruto heard. "If you yourself admit that you are weak then you will never become strong" stated Naruto. Hinata was convinced by his words. " look at me, my own family says I am weak and incapable to learn any jutsus...even still I never cry, because crying will prove their point" said Naruto after which he gave her his signature grin. Hinata blushed hard as she looked at ground immediately.

"Lets promise, we both will become strong and then gain the respect from our family" said Naruto. "Y-yes" replied Hinata.

Just like that they talked for 10 minutes.

"Can we become frien..." just when he was about to ask her he was interrupted by a voice , "Hinata!"
"Tou-san" replied Hinata. " what are you doing with him come home" said Hiashi as he grabbed her hand and took her with him. Naruto was alone again but he was happy. 'This was the longest talk I ever had' he thoughy while walking back to his home

Timeskip after dinner

Naruto , Menma, Narumi and Minato were sitting in a room where they were going to learn something very important. " Now listen to me very carefully, right now I am gonna tell you about the day you were born" said Minato. "Ne-ne Tou-san on the same day the nine-tails attack took place right" said Naruto excitingly. " what do you mean?" Asked Narumi and Menma.
"Looks like you know a little but about it...good, let me tell you more deeply about that tragic day, the day you three were born but thousands lost their life"
Said Minato. All three of them looked sad at the words .

After 30 minutes.

".....then we took our position to seal the nine-tails, the chakra was meant to be sealed within Menma and Narumi but the soul was to be sealed within Naruto,
Sealing of soul was an important task because if soul would fail to seal then it would cost Menma and Narumi's life"

All three of them listened carefully to their father. Naruto was the one who was amazed to very extent ' soul? Inside me?'

"...chakra was successfully sealed within Menma and Narumi but Naruto resisted Soul....unusual by an Uzumaki kid who are known to be the jinchuriki's, as a result Menma and Narumi were being possessed by the chakra cloak which damaged them. I never thought that my own son would be unable to hold Soul but resist it instead .Situation started to get out of hands and The third Hokage was forced to perform reaper death seal to seal the soul with exchange of his life. This is how The third died".

After this Naruto had tears in his eyes ' I am the reason for 3rd's death. So this is why village hate me so much. But I didn't do it on purpose' thought Naruto.
"This is so embarrassing, Naruto even being elder is a failure , the reason for 3rd's death" screamed enraged Menma.
Naruto noticed Menma not calling him with suffix after his name. " thats true he is really incapable of doing any jutsus if he couldn't even contain a soul" said Narumi. Words of his siblings were like kunais stabbing through his heart. He never felt so much pain before.

"There is one more thing to tell you, this is actually the most important thing I was talking about and you must not speak about it outside. I am getting straight with you....this is about the prophecy"