Ch-6

'Huh what did they thought, sending kids behind me. Soon I will reach the borders of the Fire country after which they cant catch me' thought the kidnapper while carrying Hinata. Suddenly he felt weight on his back and he was punched on his neck. 'What? How did he?' Thought kidnapper. Standing there was Naruto with Hinata in his arms. "How did you come here you should be miles away from me, I didn't even sensed your chakra I felt it suddenly" asked the cloud shinobi. "Remove your back protector and you will get your answer" answered Naruto while smirking.

Cloud ninja removed his back protector and saw a formula written. 'Dont tell me....is that teleportation formula? But when did he.......oh I see, earlier when he sneaked behind me he didn't tried to punch me, instead he put that formula on my back. This kid is not ordinary, I think I have to switch on my next mission.' thought the cloud ninja.

When the cloud ninja put down the back protector on the ground instantly Naruto teleported to the back protector and tried to kick the cloud shinobi but failed, quickly the cloud shinobi caught Naruto's hand and performed his move."water style: water prison" as the water ball tried to suck Naruto inside he quickly landed a kick on enemy's nuts. Cloud Shinobi winced in pain as he landed on the ground. Without wasting any time Naruto performed a series of hand signs but was interrupted by enemy shinobis painful laugh.

"Even though you defeated me , can you save your friend?, secret seal: Kunai barrage"  a seal was activated near Hinata and suddenly few kunais flew directly towards Hinata. Naruto had no time to perform any hand signs to use any jutsu to protect her. He quickly dashed towards Hinata as fast as possible. 'He is fast' thought the cloud Ninja.

..........

Hinata slowly opened her eyes. When she fully opened her eyes she saw a blonde hugging her. Was he actually hugging her? No, Naruto used himself like an armour and took the attacks of the kunais on his body. Naruto looked at Hinata with blood coming out of his mouth " Don't worry Hinata-chan till I am there no one can hurt you" he said weakly while smiling. Hinata was beyond shocked as Naruto's blood slowly fell on the ground, 'what is happening? How am I here?' thought Hinata as her mind went into flashback.

Flashback.

Hinata was trying to sleeping as she had high fever. She was thinking of someone, a blonde whose words gave her a new light of hope. ' he is coming to hangout with us today and here I am lying on the bed' she thought cursing her luck. Suddenly a click on door was heard." Tou-san?" Asked Hinata slowly. She then saw a unknown ninja standing in front of her. Before she could scream for help she was knocked down by the ninja.

Flashback end.

She was slapped back to reality when she heard something fall down on the ground. It was Naruto. Three kunais piercing his back while one kunai piercing his shoulder. 'N-n-naruto kun' Hinata thought, tears running through her eyes. "Cry for him later Hyuga, you are next " said the cloud ninja as he was getting closer to Hinata. Suddenly the cloud ninja stopped. He was unable to move. " Shadow Possession Jutsu success " said Shikamaru. "We need him  alive, we will interogate about his village and his mission and then Hokage-sama will decide for the punishment " said Shisui. " Hinata!! are you okay" asked Neji. "N-naruto kun" were the only words she said. Finally everyone noticed Naruto lying beside Hinata with kunais stabbed on his body.
"Nii-san what happened wake up" screamed Narumi with tears in her eyes. "Take him and Hinata to the hospital....we will deal with this guy here" said Itachi as he activated his Mangekyou Sharingan. 'I got no chance against these two Uchihas , the best I can do for my village is...' thought the cloud ninja. The cloud shinobi overpowered Shikamaru's shadow possession and then removed his shirt. "He is wrapped with explosive tags , run he is going to explode himself" yelled Menma.

Soon a huge explosion took place. The cloud ninja was reduced to ashes and bones. 'Even though he failed his mission he didnt handed himself to enemies, he died a fitting death for a  shinobi" said Itachi " lets go now we have successfully retrieved the Hyuga".

..............

In the Konoha hospital.

Naruto slowly opened his eyes to see his friends and Hinata surrounding him. He soon realised that he was lying on the bed because of injuries. He quickly sat and asked loudly, "Hinata-chan!!!!! Are you okay, did you get hurt?". " y-yes I am okay Naruto kun" replied Hinata blushing. " How did you suddenly got vanished from the battleground and caught up to Hinata, you were fighting along us right?" Asked Kiba curiously as it caught everyone's attention in the room. Everyone wanted to know the answer. Even Sasuke who mostly ignored conversations was curious.

Naruto couldn't reveal his Flying Raijin technique as it would give rise to more questions and most importantly....his father will know that he has been touching his private scrolls. "I-I-I...haaa,
I actually had my shadow clone fighting along with you while I was chasing the kidnapper" said Naruto. "Ohh that was really quick move" said Shikamaru. "That was good" said Menma. Even though it was difficult Sasuke admitted that it was a good move.

"Uzumaki Naruto, you will be discharged in an hour....after that you can go home" said a nurse as she walked in. "You guys please leave I have to check his recovery" said the nurse. Everyone nodded and walked back to their home. " B-bye-e N-naruto kun" said Hinata as she waved off to Naruto.
"Bye Hinata-chan" said Naruto with a grin.

..............

In the Namikaze house.

Naruto was discharged from the hospital. He then reached his home when he saw Menma lying on his Mother's lap while she was ruffling his hairs. Naruto never had such moments with her mom. He ruffled his own hairs to see how he would feel, 'it would be so relaxing if mother does it' thought Naruto with a soft smile. "Naruto come here" ordered Minato which brought back Naruto from his thoughts. "Hai Tou-san?" asked Naruto. "I heard what you did today....you did good" said Minato while sipping his tea. 'I thought he would say I am proud of you, like he says to Menma and Narumi. But atleast he apreciated me' Naruto thought with a smile. "Thank you Tou-san " said Naruto giving his happiest smile.

Today was Naruto's best day. He made friends , he had his first mission today and he got appreciated by his father today. He thought that his life is finally getting the way he wants. Just as always he wanted.

.............