Ch-8

(A/N : chapters will be interesting from here on. It would include violence and matured words.

Also I would like to interact with you guys so please comment your thoughts about my story. Peace.)

............

Timeskip after 3 years.

It was a cold morning today.Neji was sitting in the waranda of his house , sipping his tea as he was looking at the snowfall outside his house. Neji loved looking at the snowfall, winters were his best days of the year. Soon Neji noticed a sudden movement in air when he saw a kunai was directed at him. Neji dodged it quite easily and the kunai got strucked on the wall behind him. Neji activated his Byakugan but saw no one in the area. ' Strange' thought Neji. He then picked up the kunai and noticed that there was a paper wrapped around it.
He unwrapped the paper and saw something written on it. Hinata is in danger help her Neji widdened his eyes when he read the message, ' who wrote it? where is Hinata. Shit I have to find her' thought Neji. Hinata had hepled Neji in his hard times. When Neji was lost in the hatred towards the Main family of Hyuga it was Hinata who saved him from that darkness, Neji never liked any Hyuga and treated Hinata badly yet she helped him. From that moment he swore that he would always protect Hinata. Neji left the house without wasting time in search of Hinata.

Naruto was running in the woods as he did his regular training. He had turned 16 this year and also had got a muscular built. When he was running he saw someone lying on the ground in distant, 'who is lying in the forest at this time? Maybe someone training like me in secret' thought Naruto. As he went close to the figure lying he saw a pile of clothes lying on top of it. Lavender sleeveless Kimono, dark purple obi, short dark navy pants and high heeled boots. Naruto ran fast towards the person and slid-off every cloth on top of it to reveal a person in terrible condition. 'H-h-hina-ta' he thought looking at the person lying before him was his crush Hinata. Yes, Naruto in past few years had developed a crush on her but never could muster courage to confess her, he thought he would loose their friendship too.

Naruto looked at Hinata with fear written on his face. He went black looking at her. Hinata had no clothes on her. Just a pair of bra which almost showed her breats and panties. He didn't know what to do , he moved his hands shakingly towards Hinata so he could wake her up but he was interrupted by a voice. " Narutooooo!!! Dare you touch her fucking bastard...".
Naruto saw Neji along with Hinata's father and few Hyugas behind him rushing towards his direction. Naruto got up and before he could defend himself from the situation he was grabbed by a Hyuga who twisted his arms.

Everyone looked at Hinata's situation and were shocked. Hiashi saw Hinata's clothes lying beside her...scratched and torn and he started crying. He ordered one of his clansmen to call medical shinobis and Hokage. "How could you do this....you wer-  you were her friend right, I never thought I would see my precious daughter in this state. Yo-you tried to steal her purity...yo-you tried to ra.." Hiashi couldn't utter the final word and started crying loudly. "She thought you as a friend you fucking monster" said Neji woth tears of anger in his eyes. Naruto couldn't comprehend the situation in his mind. He was already shaken by the state of her loved girl and now he was accused of assaulting her. "Wh-what are you.." before Naruto could Finish his sentence he was hit hard on his head which made him unconscious.

............

Everyone in the village knew about the incident as the talks spread like fire in the forest. Minato and Kushina were shaken too but more they felt embarrassed...embarrassed for what their son did. They felt that they were failed as Parents. No one in the village believed something like this could ever happen. The crime Naruto was accused of comitting was the most dirtiest crime to happen in the shinobi world. Konoha never had a history of such crime but now.....its was Hokage's own son.