Ch-20

It was evening time, sun was setting down leaving a orange blue shade to the sky. Neji, Hinata, Sasuke, Sakura, Tenten and Shikamaru were the six shinobi squad assigned to guard and relocate the Rinnegan to hidden eddie village. "We have almost completed our journey, The Hidden eddie village is just after this forest." Said Neji. "Forest huh...most suitable place for an ambush. We must be on our guards" said Sasuke. Both Neji and Hinata were scouting the area with their Byakugan as they walked in the forest. "Wait stop. Someone is coming to us" said Neji, "Might be a villager or traveller, no one will take a fight head on in a forest" said Shikamaru. Soon the person was clearly visible to them as he came closer to them, black cloak covering his face showing just his red eyes..."Akatsuki!" murmered Neji gritting his teeth. "Just six of you where are others?" asked Naruto in a deep voice. "We all are more than enough for you" said Sakura as she took her fighting stance stepping towards Naruto. "Confidence is a good thing but you should not underestimate your opponent. You six maybe enough to take a whole bunch of shinobis but I....I took a whole village by myself, I guess I should get a little respect" said Naruto.
"So it was you who attacked the cloud village...so the fight is going to be interesting" said Sasuke as he activated his Sharingan.

"I am not here to kill anyone, juts give me those eyes which you are carrying and I will leave your bones in single piece. Those who still want to fight can stay others can leave." said Naruto. "Leave? Seriously you think any of us will leave a comrade behind. Listen...we never abandon a comrade...never" said Hinata taking her fighting stance. "Oh...never abandon a comrade....I wonder from where you got that line. Hinata Hyuga the Byakugan princess is what they call, lets see can you keep up with your words-" before Naruto could finish his sentence he saw Sakura rushing towards him, "Shannarooo!!" Yelled Sakura as she launched a punch simply to be caught by Naruto. The punch was heavy and powerful sending shockwaves all around and causing the land below Naruto to crack. Everyone where shocked, Sakura's strength was inhuman...close to Tsunade. Her punches could destroy even strongest of strongest walls and boulders. For someone to simply catch it was surprising. "That was some punch lady....but I dont like when I am interrupted in between" said Naruto as he placed his other hand on her shoulder puting a marking on it. Naruto then punched Sakura in her stomach launching her towards the group. "Sakura!!" screamed Sasuke as he ran to catch Sakura, "Are you okay Sakura?" asked Sasuke in concern. "Y-yes I am fine...I guess" said Sakura in a low voice as she stood on her legs. 'That marking...what is he upto' thought Sasuke as he glared Naruto. "Spread everone!" Yelled Shikamaru as everyone started to make distance between them with Neji between the formation holding a jar conatining Rinnegan in his pocket.

"Everyone get scattered in the woods...we will attack him from different directions--" said Shikamaru as he tried to run in the trees but suddenly Naruto flashed in front of him. Shikamaru stumbled back...'so fast'. 'I could barely see him with my Sharingan' thought Sasuke in surprise . "Oh yes about that part....you all should look around you. You all are already inside the barrier created by my kunais. You can't outrun me trying to escape out of this barrier. What do you think I will come unprepared? Neji you could have easily detected the kunais...where you again too focused on the enemies?" said Naruto with a smirk.
"What do you mean by again?" asked Neji in a frustrated voice. "Let's cut to the chase....you all don't seem to negotiate. Well then let's begin." Said Naruto as rushed towards Neji.

...........

Menma, Narumi , Lee, Ino , Shino, Choji and Kiba were heading towards the hidden eddie village, "Tou-san should have waited for us to come" said Narumi. "Don't worry Narumi they will be fine, no one can defeat them" said Menma. "Thirty minutes and we will catch up to them. They must be near that forest." Said Kiba pointing towards the forest. Soon they heard a huge explosion in the forest, smoke clearly visible from the location. "I think they are attacked....hurry we must go fast" said Menma as everyone increased their speed. 'Everyone just hang on'.