Ch-18

Today is a special day in Konoha, The Kyuubi day. Everyone had gathered in the graveyard to pay their respect to the fallen shinobis who sacrificed their lives that day. On other had Naruto was sitting on the bench...staring at the sky.
'Its been six years since I am trying to know my purpose. Why I don't know, but I am getting a feeling today, like I will find my purpose today. Or maybe it is because today is my Birthday so I am trying to make myself feel special ...mann I don't know' thought Naruto as he stared at the sky.

.........

'Guess it's about time....Kid....let's see how strong you have grown from then'
Amidst the peaceful and silent environment, where most of the people had gathered in the graveyard while somewhere just doing their daily work, there landed a spiky red haired shinobi in the middle of the village. "Summoning Jutsu!!".......

..........

'No no no I am going to be late, today of all day.....fuck father is going to kill me. Today is supposed to be a very important day' thought Menma running down the streets to graveyard with a scared look on his face. "Summoning Jutsu ". In an instant Menma was blown off by the impact caused by the Summoning. 'God....what was that' thought Menma as he slowly stood on his feet. His eyes got wide as he looked at the scene before him. Huge creatures were destroying the village. "What is this" mumbled Menma. "Oh here you are" Menma heard a voice, when he looked at the speaker of the voice it didn't took him even a second to calculate the whole scenario. "A-Akatsuki....but everyone of them were killed, only remaining were Kisame and that masked man. Then who are you?" Asked Menma. "You forgot me? How sad I thought we will have a nice reunion. Whatever, I will make you remember soon" said Pain. Without  wasting the time Menma dashed towards Pain...."Rasengan!".......

...........

Every shinobi and Academy children were present in the graveyard, listening to their Hokage's speach." Twenty two years ago, on the same very day a huge disaster hit the village. Disaster so powerful that could have destroyed our village completely. Even in such disaster there stood several shinobis who were courageous enough to fight it, shinobis without whom we wouldn't be seeing this day. They held village more precious than their own life. Today we all have gathered here to pay our respect to them and thank these brave hearted shinobis for everything they had done for our village." Said Minato to which everyone closed their eyes as they honored shinobis death.

Suddenly they heard a huge explosion, as they looked at the direction of the explosion they saw huge creatures destroying the village. "We are under attack...it must be Akatsuki. Everyone!! Start evacuating the village fast. I will go and stop these creatures " said Minato as he vanished in the thin air.
"Everyone let's go, what do they think attacking our village head on" screamed Narumi. " we don't have most of our best shinobis like Kakashi-san, Rin, Nii-san , Jiraiya-sama....and many others. Looks like they chose a perfect time. Villages safety is on us guys" said Sasuke. Konoha 13 then left to the battleground.

Minato was running towards the giant summonings when he saw a strange person. 'That orange swirly mask....so it's him huh. I will finish this here for him' thought Minato as he rushed towards the masked man with Rasengan. "Rasengan!" Minato tried to hit the masked man but was shocked as his hand passed straight through his body. 'What? I am sure that I didn't missed him' thought Minato in disbelief. "Good that you saved me my time to find you.....yellow flash" said Masked man as he threw kunais at Minato. Minato countered the kunais with his own kunai which landed next to the masked man. Before masked man could even think of his next move Minato quickly teleported beside him and hit him but again his hand passed through him. In return masked gave a huge blow on Minato's face. As soon as the masked man hit him he caught Minato's hand and tried to twist it but failing to overpower Minato recieved a punch on his guts followed by a punch on the face.