Ch-5

Today was Naruto's most exciting day. He was finally going to have friends. Not one or two but a whole group. He got ready and dressed up like he is going  for a party, to Menma it looked like a childish and imature behaviour but for Naruto it was his most important day. ' what if I looked clumsy and they reject me? No no no I think I should wear that shirt it looks better' thought Naruto. "Nii-san come down already we are just hanging out it's not a party or something" screamed Narumi.

"Sorry sorry It took a little time" said Naruto as he came down the stairs with a silly face. "Do I look good" asked Naruto innocently.

Naruto is wearing this dress:

"Yes yes you look good, now come lets go" said Menma

At the Hangout place.

"So Menma is bringing his brother today right? Asked Kiba. "Yes" said Neji.
"Look there they are" screamed Ino as she waved towards Menma, Narumi and Naruto. "Hey guys, this is my elder brother Naruto and Nii-san these are my friends Kiba, Shino , Ino , Shikamaru , Choji , Sakura, Sasuke , Neji , Tenten and.... oye where is Hinata?" Asked Narumi as she saw Hinata missing. ' hinata! That girl with the Byakugan....she was a very good person, good that I can be her friend too" thought Naruto. "She has high fever so she is sleeping" answered Neji.
"Heyyyy!! My name is Uzumaki Naruto nice to meet you dattebayo , can we be friends?" asked Naruto.

"Looks like you got a competitor Lee" said Neji. "Hn" smiled Sasuke. "Friendship is a bond dobe, just by saying that bond would not get created...we all have been together and have helped each other in almost every trouble....thats what makes friends" said Sasuke. Sasuke had a personal grudge over Naruto. After the kyuubi incident his brother Itachi was injured severely, he was in coma for a week and also got weak. Because of this Sasuke was declared Heir of the Uchiha clan. He wanted his brother to be the heir. From that day he believed in rumors and declared Naruto as the reason for his brother's situation.

'Uh oh looks like they are gonna reject me.....' thought Naruto. " cool it cool it Sasuke-kun, yes Naruto you can be our friend" said Sakura." Really!! Thank you Sakura-Chan" screamed Naruto in happiness.

Soon an warning alarm was triggered from the Hokage building which caught everyone's attention. Then a Hyuga came running towards the group *panting* , "H-hokage sama is calling you all to his office, go fast" said the Hyuga.

In the Hokage office

"What happened Hokage-sama, why was the alarm triggered" asked everyone. "The Byakugan. Someone has kidnapped Hinata maybe their intent is to get the Byakugan" said Minato.
Neji got red with anger as he activated his Byakugan " how dare they" he thought. " As there's no one currently in the village to take this mission I assign you all to do everything and retrieve Hinata safely.Leave" said Minato .

In a flash everyone went to search for their dear friend. "Byakugan!!" Neji activayed his Byakugan and ordered the grouo to follow him. " There!!! I see him he is carrying Hinata and running towards the southern direction . We could catch him no time" said Neji. Everyone tripled their speed.

'Ohhh so they have sent 13 shinobis behind me , I thought they didnt have enough shinobis in the town right now thats why I chose this time. Well whatever it is I should get going' thought the Hidden Cloud's shinobi who had kidnapped Hinata.

In less than 10 minutes the group caught upto the kidnapper. "Oyee teme how dare you think you could kidnap Hinata and get out easily" screamed Menma. "Well I never thought I could get away easily, thats why I have made you follow me here." Said the kidnapper." Hahaha Konoha have sent kids for the trail. This would be interesting " said another voice. Suddenly Naruto and his group was surrounded by 30 shinobis.

"So this was a trap, how couldn't I see them through my Byakugan. I think I was too focused on the kidnapper to notice surroundings.." said Neji. " Die kids!!" Yelled the shinobis as they rushed towards the group.

Katon gokakyu no jutsu screamed Sasuke as he unleashed flaming stream from his mouth.

Ino-Shika-Cho formation complete

Neji activated his Byakugan

Kage bunshin no jutsu performed Menma and Narumi as 100 clones were created by them.

Lee and Tenten took care of 5 shinobis who were behind the group.

Earth style: Giant Mud wall screamed enemies. A giant Mud wall was created to defend the long range attacks of the Konoha Shinobis while remaing enemies took care of close range attacks.

Meanwhile Naruto sneaked close to the Kidnapper to hit his blow. 'I didnt even notice him , how didnt I even sense him.' Thought the kidnapper. As Naruto was going to blow a punch to the kidnapper he was caught by enemy shinobi by his collar and was thrown back to his group with a punch on his Jaw. "Dont try to be hero Naruto, stick together with us" said Shikamaru.

Both the groups clashed for 5 minutes after then the enemy decided to put an end to this. Naruto and his group were worn out by the battle. To keep up with 30 shinobis even after being just 11 years in age is an achievement itself.
" I think its time " said a shinobi. " yes lets put an end to this" said another shinobi who looked like the groups leader. "Lighning style: six pillar trap"
Yelled the enemy shinobis in unison as they performed hand signs.

In no time Naruto and his grouo found themselves being surrounded by six huge pillars which sparkled lightning throught them. Everyone were exhausted and were weak on their reflexes. "Dieee!!!" Screamed the enemy as six lightning strikes were shot at the direction of the group. Naruto made a single hand sign and teleported away from the group.

'So...we failed the mission' thought Sasuke as he closed his eyes.....
"Susanoo!!"..... a huge explosion took place when the lightning finally striked.
Sasuke slowly opened his eyes and then he was surprised by the person front of him, "Itachi nii-san , Shisui-san". Sasuke found his friends inside the armour of the Susanoo when he realised how they were safe.

" lets put an end to this shishui" said Itachi. " atleast leave opponent their dialogues Itachi" said Shishui while smirking. "Lets goo" said Shishui. It took only one Susnaoo blade strike to completely wipe off the entire 30 shinobis . "Look like they were weak shinobis" said Itachi. "Hmmm" replied Shisui. "What the hell do you mean by they were weak" screamed Sasuke while pouting. "Hai hai...they were strong Sasuke your brother is sorry" said Itachi while poking his head.

"We heard  about Hinata from the Hokage-sama when we returned from our mission. Situation was not something to be handled by you so we rushed in. Where is Hinata?" Asked Shisui. "I think the kidnapper slipped when we were fighting here." Said Shikamaru. "Oh so they were just to stall us, that's why they were so wea....I mean yes nothing" said Itachi while sweating to what he was just going to say.

"Guysss where is Naruto?" Screamed Sakura. " He was right with us...fighting where did he go" said Narumi confusingly. "Thats not the topic, we should trail the Hyuga fast..Neji use your Byakugan" demanded Shisui. "That is useless now. 500 metres radius is limit of my field of view, He must be too far to see through my Byakugan now" said Neji. "He was heading south before we caught him then he changed his direction and lured us in this trap" said Neji." Ino tranfer your consciousness inside a bird and look for the kidnapper" said Shikamaru. "Okk right onto it" replied Ino.

.............