Ch-30. The Ending.

"Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju....shinobis who are acknowledged as the greatest in all shinobi history. This is like a nightmare" murmered Ohnoki.

"We know they are the strongest but they are just two...don't loose hope everyone we will defeat them." said Minato to increase the army morale. Even though Minato's body language contradicted his words....all he could do was face them.

"Yeah they are just two"

"We have number advantage over them"

"We have our Kages with us"

"As an Uchiha it is like a dream come true to fight against Madara-sama...I am not afraid at all"

Shinobis started add some courageous words to support their army confidence.

"Army it's time to use it....our ultimate formation....Death Circle!" ordered Minato as the army formed a huge circle with several layers of concentric circles inside it.
'A absolute deadly formation with most powerful shinobis at the deepest circle. As enemies blindly rush deep through the circle they are subsequently surrounded with more and more number of shinobis around them. With Uchihas, Hyugas and all the kages in the deepest level...all we have to do is wait for them to come inside this last circle'.

Soon Madara and Hashirama jumped down the cliff and landed on the ground as they rushed towards the army, "there they come....everyone let's defeat them and secure our victory" said Minato as the army rushed towards Madara and Hashirama with all their might. As the clash began Madara and Hashirama started to cut through the army like water, as both of them gradually moved further through each outer perimeter of the circle they would leave bunch of shinobis knocked on the ground....but unknowingly both of them where falling into the trap as they were closing in to the deepest circle "Susanoo!". Finally Madara and Hashirama reached the deepest circle as they found themselves surrounded by the Susanoo's of Uchiha clan members. "Wooden release: Wood clone jutsu" Hashirama waved few handsigns and created number of clones in an instant. "Wooden clones...unlike regular clones they are way more superior. Fighting any of them is as difficult as fighting the original ones...come on Hokage, Mizukage, Kazekage,...we need to show them the power of current kages" said Ohnoki as he used his particle style jutsu.

An all out battle at the centre of circle began. Battlefield echoed with the explosions which paled the lightning strikes. Madara and Hashirama both were seperated by the overwhelming number of shinobis who forced their way in and attacked them. In many instances Madara and Hashirama were torn down to pieces but being Reanimations they regenerated in no time. Even though army was able to corner and fight back Madara and Hashirama they were struggling to seal them.

"Particle style jutsu!"

"Sand Burrial!"

"Lava release: inferno shot!"

"Water style: water beam"

Combination of attacks were targeted at Hashirama by the Kages after they finally defeated all of his clones...now the original one was only remaining. "Wood release: Wooden Wall" Hashirama formed a thick wooden wall to defend himself from the attacks causing widespread dark smokes in the area after the explosion. Soon the smoke cleared away and Hashirama found his legs stuck to the ground by a sticky black substance.

"Just as planned...the lava cooled on his legs and got stuck" said Mizukage.
"Seal him!" yelled Ohnoki as the members of sealing units rushed towards Hashirama....

'They really think they can seal him? Sad.' thought Toneri as he was enjoying the fight below him.

Kunais attached with sealing tags at its end were directed at the immobile Hashirama while the backup shinobis with extra seals in their hands rushed at him simultaneously.
"Wood release: Rock bombardment"
Huge rocks started to levitate around Hashirama and were launched towards every different direction causing every kunai and shinobi in it's way to get destroyed. Soon then Minato flashed behind Hashirama with a tag in his hand "SEAL HIM MINATOO-SAMA!" screamed the shinobis in unison. 'There is no way he can move now, he can't use his wood release...he don't have any time. Minato sure is the fastest shinobi in the world...just seal him away' thought Ohnoki as everything seemed slower in his sight 'just seal him..just seal him'