Ch-17

Two years later.

Two years had passed. A lot happened in those two years. Akatsuki started to gain more and more attention though they were still not able to get any sacred stone. Akatsuki also lost almost all of their members, the only remaining identified members left were Kisame and maked man. Though Konoha knew that there are more of them they never saw them.

Today was a special day...well not for villagers. Today finally Naruto was going to be released from his imprisonment. Everyone in the village were aware of today's day.

.........

"Oye come out" said the guard as he opened the cell's gate. Naruto slowly walked towards the guy , "your five years sentence has been completed. From today you are free you can leave" said the guard. "Oh" said Naruto. For Naruto it was like he has just lived a very long night. "But first we have few procedures to complete" said the guard as he made Naruto follow him.

Jail's gates were finally opened . It's been 5 years since he has seen sunlight.
A lot of seals were put on him other than chakra seal. Even though disowned he was a Namikaze, he was not allowed to leave the village for his body should not fall in other villages hands. 'Your body holds a lot of secrets' that's what he was told.Thus a seal was put on his chest which would restrict him from leaving the village. Another seals was put on his cheeks, this seal was to prevent him from reading any jutsu scrolls.

Naruto with seals all over his body walked slowly in the village supporting his broken leg with a wooden stick. With his lifeless pale blue eyes he looked around the village. He could see people glaring him, hate was completely visible in their eyes.

"Look there he is"

"He is it right?"

"He should have been killed instead"

"I heard that in cloud village rapist's penis is cut down. He should have been given the same punishment"

"Now what?? Will he live in this village? Among us? Eww!!"

Naruto could hear all the whispers but he just walked slowly to his destination.
Naruto was given a place to live at the edge of the village which was secluded from the village. As Naruto walked to his place he heard a laughing sound, when Naruto looked at the direction of the sound he saw his friends...I mean Konoha 13 sitting under a huge tree..chatting,laughing and having fun.
Everyone looked so happy like they didn't know about today. Even though each one them knew about today's day no one wanted to be the first one to talk about it.

Naruto looked at Hinata as a very rare smile was plastered on his face. 'Beutiful like always' thought Naruto with his soft smile. Whatever it was Hinata would always put a smile on his face....she was the one and only women he loved. Naruto let out a soft sigh and left to his destination. As Naruto walked a little further he noticed that the laughs has stopped.

"Look...that is him right?" said Hinata as she pointed her finger towards Naruto. "Leave him" said Neji with frustrated look. "Nii-s..I mean he has grown tall" said Narumi with tears in her eyes which she wiped off quickly. "How can he be so shameless to live in the village...I swear if I see him again my anger will take over me" said Kiba as he grtted his teeth. "Hinata..." said Sakura as she placed her hand on her shoulders. "No need Sakura. I have become strong now" said Hinata. "Oh I see....stopping your stuttering doesn't make you strong" teased Neji to which everyone laughed.

Naruto heard their laugh again as he left the place as soon as possible.
When Naruto reached his place he saw
a small broken hut and a bench beside it. His house was at the very end of the village over a ledge. It took him one hour just to get here.

Something like this.

..........

After few months.

Months passed by. Naruto would just sit on the bench near his hut for whole day staring at sky, looking at sunrise and sunsets. Before Naruto had no money with him, he would starve for days and would get to eat food once or twice a week. He would visit food shops late in night so that he would get leftover food to eat but sadly people preferred to give the food to dogs instead of Naruto, So Naruto would wear a scarf on his face.
But from today Naruto had got a job to clean the dust off the roads. Job would provide him enough money to feed himself, he would no longer need to beg.

........

Naruto started sweeping dust off the road. It was too difficult for Naruto to do this with only one leg, he could feel the pain in his back and arms as he stretched his body to bend down and clean the road and also walk along with that. Walking itself was an task for him. He would fall several times on the ground due to off-balance.
Naruto started crying looking at his condition. He tried hard always telling himself that it would be his last tear but somehow the tears won't stop, his sobs started to get heavy and heavy. A one legged man with seals all over his body crying silently on the road sweeping it's dust off in the early morning would be such an sight. 'I wanted to become a Hokage....but look where I am, sweeping off the dust from the roads. I had expected too much in my life. Friends, Parents love and to live a normal was too much for me to expect. In the end all I got is a stick in my one hand and a broom in my other.' thought Naruto.

Soon Naruto heard two ladies talking to each other which stopped Naruto's train of thoughts. "Tomorrow is that day right?" asked one lady. "Yes, the kyuubi day...it's tomorrow" replied the other lady.

.........

Naruto finished his work and reached his home. As he opened his door he saw something written on the wall. "Just die you monster. So a new one added to the collection huh." Said Naruto as he changed himself to his usual torned up dirty clothes. Villagers would offten raid his home while he was out and do these things. Spray painting dirty things on his walls and ceiling, writing abusive words, breaking window panes.....Slowly Naruto got used to such things and would just ignore them but at night it was difficult for him to sleep by looking at such things. So he always slept outside his house on the bench.

Naruto like always sat on the bench outside. It was his only way to pass the time....to stare the sky as training was no option for him. 'So tomorrow is my birthday....well Happy Birthday in advance Naruto' said Naruto to himself.

.................

(A/N: sorry for a short chapter guys...next chalter will be an important chapter and would be long too)