Ch-15

"Akatsuki?" Asked Minato. "Yes...Akatsuki, an organization which consists of S-rank rogue Ninjas and criminals. Though I don't know what they are planning on, my sources have confirmed that the attack which took place last week on Land Of Whirlpools was done by Akatsuki. What I came to know was that they were aiming at sacred stones." Said Jiraiya. "Those stones which are kept safe in every five great nations? But why would someone want those stones, I thought they are just for historic significance and holds no power" asked Minato. " Even I don't know why they are looking for it but if they can go to such extent to even attack a whole village then they must be important. These stones are kept safe within the the villages since the age of First Hokage so there must be some importance in them." Said Jiraiya in a serious tone. "So they thought that the stone was in hidden eddie village and attacked it. Soon they might attack Konoha as well." Said Minato.

"Maybe this is the danger Lord Elder prophecised about." Said Kushina as Menma and Narumi paid a close attention to her next words. "Menma, Narumi...start your training like always, forget what had happened past few days and look towards your future, everyone's lifes are on your shoulders."
"You both come with me, I will train you to control and master your chakra.
Also my training is not to be taken as joke so if you both are scared then you can..." Jiraiya's words were interrupted by loud "no" from Menma and Narumi.
"We will come to train with you Jiraiya-sama" said Menma and Narumi in a firm voice. "Remember the training will take almost three years and the most important part of training is the sage mode. Once you learn it you will become as powerful as me" said Jiraiya.
"Amazing!! Lets go then I can't wait to show off in front of my friends" said Narumi with little smirk playing around her lips.

"Do you think we will be just sitting and playing around?". Menma and Narumi searched the speaker of the words to meet their friends standing in front of the door. "I have already asked Itachi nii-san to train me so don't expect me to be lacking" said Sasuke. "Hinata and I will also train day and night until you come back from your training" said Neji. "Yoshh!! This is the power of Youth!! From now on we will increase our training by double...no triple...no quadruple right Tenten" said Lee with burning fire in his eyes. "Y-yes yes" replied Tenten to Lee with sweatdrop.
"Mendokuse...I thought we will just hang out and talk ourselves but looks like things have taken a different turn, fine even I will train a little with Chouji to keep up with you guys" said Shikamaru with his usual lazy self. " I and Shino will also train in pairs" said Kiba. "I and Ino will be training under Tsunade-sama in medical ninjutsu. We have already asked her" said Sakura.

"I am leaving in an hour so pack your stuff and meet me at the gate" said Jiraiya as he left the house. "Ok, we will leave then. See you after three years, lets see who shows off to whom" said Sasuke as he and others left the house.

............

As Rin entered the graveyard she saw a white haired man with mask on face standing in front of a grave. "Kakashi" said Rin as she quietly stood beside him and looked at the same grave that Kakashi did. "You daily come and visit him don't you, till when will you mourn for him" said Rin sadly. "He should have been alive Rin, he was my best friend. I was not able to protect him such a comrade I am." Said Kakashi with tears trailing down his eyes. "He was sent on a completely different mission, only if he were with us he would have been alive. I promised him that I will keep looking over him but now he is the one who is looking at us now" said Rin as she started crying looking at sky. "Obito's only wish was to protect you Rin...he truly loved you. We were not able to even get his dead body, maybe that's the reason why somewhere in my heart I still feel he is alive". "I hope he is alive....even though it's been 7 years since his death. I still hope that some day he would return to us with his same goofy grin" said Rin as she smiled soflty.

.............

After few days.

"Oye oye Ero sennin teach us something, we have been walking for days. All you do is your perverted research or write your stupid book" said Narumi as she was irritated. "Baaka!! You don't know how important these books are, one day these books will be sold all over the world and you will beg for my autograph but I would not give you" said angry Jiraiya. "Jiraiya-sama when will you teach us something I am tired of walking" said Menma. "Ok you want to train right so first answer me what is your chakra nature?" asked Jiraiya. "Wind" replied Narumi and Menma quickly. "Ok so....take this leaf and try to slice it between your hands" said Jiraiya as he handed them two small leaves. Both Menma and Narumi tried their hard to slice the leaf but all they could manage was make a little cut. "Ero sennin is it even important?" Asked Narumi. "Believe me, once you do it I will teach you such a jutsu which will become your most powerful weapon. This boosted Menma and Narumi's morale as they tried harder.

"Yess!! Finally" cried Menma and Narumi as they finally sliced the leaf and laid exhausted on the ground.
"So you did it...good good. Now, I hope you both know how to do Rasengan" asked Jiraiya more like an statement.
"Offcourse we know it, like this right.." said Menma as he made Rasengan in his hands. "Hmmm good now try to add your wind chakra in it, till then I will just take a quick power nap...well depends upon how long you take it" said Jiraiya as he slept by a tree. They both tried hard to infuse wind chakra in it but whenever they tried to add it the Rasengan would blast off in their hands. 'Its tougher than I thought' thought Narumi.

For several weeks they tried to add wind chakra to Rasengan but they couldn't mange it, but today was different. "There there I think I got it...yes I think me too" said Menma and Narumi as they saw their ball like Rasengan turning into something like shuriken. "Good job both of you...just try to keep it stable. We have a lot more to learn so don't get too happy" said Jiraiya instantly spoiling their mood.

..............

7 months later.

"What the hell Jiraiya sensei?" Asked Menma. "Yes, take this bag and run around this area as fast as possible" said Jiraiya. "But it is so heavy you think I can even run with this, it's more like a walk" said Menma in a surprised tone. "This bag is almost of your weight. You should be able to carry and run with it" said Jiraiya. "Hahaha run run Nii-san let's see what you have got"  said Narumi while laughing. "Dont laugh you are the next one" said Jiraiya instantly changing Narumi's laughter into horror. "But how can we.." before Narumi could speak any further she was stopped by Jiraiya. "Listen kids....this is not a joke. If you want to learn Flying Raijin technique like your father you have to do this. Your body must be able to keep up with transportation speed. Only few people or more accurately only two people are able to perform this technique, Your father and Second Hokage. Offcourse it's not a technique anyone can learn, only because you both are his children you have potential to learn this. Foes you both will face in upcoming years will be extraordinarily strong. Beating them would not be an easy task, thus you both have to get strong. There is a saying the more you suffer through the pain the stronger you get. That's why Menma, Narumi....endure this pain or else you won't get any stronger...both mentally and physically. I don't know if you will be able to learn Flying Raijin or not in this training but you will get faster and more agile." Jiraiya smiled finally ending his speech. This was the first time they seriously listened to Jiraiya's words. They could now feel the importance of this training, weightage of their master's words. Without wasting any time they started training vigorously.

'Can't believe that I will teach my pupil's children to become a sage. Naruto....I wanted same for you' thought Jiraiya as he watched Menma and Narumi train.

...........

It was night time, even though Naruto was treated and shamed like an animal he was atleast given enough food and water to fulfill his stomach. For now that was all he wanted. Staying months and months in his black cell Naruto had noticed an unusual green light that was visible sometimes from his body, it was like visible green aura. He had figured that the light has helped him in many hard times, he was now able to use the light at his own will. Though as it was not chakra he was not able to use any jutsus by it....it was like healing catalyst for him whenever he would get scratch or something due to something in his cell
He tried using this light to heal his broken right leg but couldn't. Naruto couldn't tell if the day has ended or not...if its night or day....for him it was night all the time, not even a single ray of light entered his cell. 'What will I do when I will be released from the jail? What will be my purpose?' Naruto thought for the hundredth time.

...............