Ch-3

"Prophecy?" Asked Menma and Narumi. "Yes...prophecy" said Kushina as she came inside the room. "Great elder toad of Mt Myobokou had a prophecy, In upcoming time world would be facing huge danger. At that time one of our child who has extra ordinary power will bring peace upon the world" said Kushina.
"Menma, you and Narumi both have extra ordinary power due to nine-tails chakra, Child of Prophecy has to be someone from you both. So train hard you are no longer kids" said Minato.
"As for you Naruto, support your siblings dont interrupt in their training". "Yes Tou-san" said Naruto.

Naruto was shaken by the information he learned today. Two things he learned today...the reason why his siblings are more special than him, other was why was he hated so much in the village.

Next Day

As always Naruto was watching his siblings training but this time he was not upset, he knew his place now. 'So this is how it is. The Third Hokage Sacrificed his life for us. Child of Prophecy will bring peace to the world. I have to support them. I will support them to the very end of my life' he thought as he got up on his feet and ran towards woods for his training ' I cant support them if I am not strong' he thought.

In the training grounds

Naruto's POV

Ok I have passed all the steps of this jutsu , now its the final step .
Ok lets do it .....RASENGAN!!
Naruto had been secretly watching his father teach his siblings this justu. He memorized the steps of the justsu and had been practicing it for past few weeks.....before he knew about the prophecy stuff.

Yess! Thats exactly like father's... I can feel the intensity of the chakra...amazing. what if I add a little bit of more chakra, lets see

As Naruto added little more chakra to Rasengan, suddenly a green light covered the Rasengan and multiplied its size by more than hundred resulting in a Giant Rasengan.

Whoaaaaaa this is amaaazing!! The intensity is so strong that my legs are shaking. If I hit it to the enemy then he is done for real. But no I can't show any of my jutsus as my father will know that I am peaking through his training sessions. Though my taijutsu is no joke.

Suddenly Rasengan exploded releasing shock waves over the areas nearby. Windows of the houses got shattered and weakly hung banners came down.

Naurto was lying on the ground with a huge crater around him, blood dripping from his hands and his face beaten up.
I think I am not strong enough to hold that much of chakra but my god that was some power. My father has some really god level justus. Their must be more of such jutsus....I should sneak inside his office and look for some. Haha now thats not how a good boy behaves Naruto but....why not. Maybe tomorrow.

After 30 minutes in Namikaze house.

Minato's POV

They are progressing fast. They are finally on the third step of the Rasengan training. In a week they will completely master Rasengan.

Minato was sitting on the chair when he saw Naruto who had just entered the house and was injured.

What happened to him he looks like he is beate...oh wait , what is that bruise on his palm. That whirl like bruise, dont tell me that he.....yes it has to be. Looks like he exploded Rasengan on his hand.
Huh another failure. Is he peaking into our training sessions. I have to keep an eye on him. Let me ask him , lets see what he says.

"Naruto come here" said Minato. " What happened? Why is your hand so badly injured?"
"I uh..I-I was practicing Taijutsu and went a little off-board" said Naruto scratching his head behind.
"Show me your hand" said Minato.

Oh my god it is more serious than it looks. Maybe his Rasengan was too unstable. " ok you can go now and tend to your wounds".

Naruto's POV

Ufff..that was close. I expected him to be training Menma and Narumi. Maybe he finished training early today. Now I have to sneak in the Hokage office and get some jutsus. Jutsus written in library books are too boring now.

.............