Ch-16

After three years.

It has been 2 months since Menma and Narumi had returned to Konoha from their harsh training with Jiraiya. They both had completed the sage training in Mt Myobokou and had achieved the sage mode. Sasuke, Neji, Hinata....and all others in the group had become more powerful and matured. They together had completed a lot of missions in these two months of Menma Narumi's return and are feared all over the shinobi world as ELITE KONOHA 13. Since then they are always sent in A-rank or S-rank missions only.
Today was one such day for Sasuke.

In the Hokage office.

"Come in" said Minato as he heard a knock on his door. As door was opened three shinobis came inside the room. They were Kakashi, Rin and Sasuke.
" you called us Hokage-sama?" Asked Rin. "Yes, you all are aware of the attack that happened on village Hidden in Mist right?" asked Minato. "Hmm....Kirigakure...I had heard the rumors that the attackers were Akatsuki and had stolen the sacred stone" said Kakashi. "Yes it was Akatsuki. The attackers were in group of two. It was told that Kirigakure was almost able to stop those two members of Akatsuki but then they were interrupted by another member of Akatsuki....he was strong enough to hold the Mizukage alone. The most important feature about that person was.....he had Sharingan" said Minato in a calm but serious voice. Everyone's eyes widened as they heard about Sharingan. "But how is that possible, I mean there is no Uchiha who has joined Akatsuki or had went rogue in past several years." said Sasuke as he was shocked. "Just now I got the information that same three Akatsuki members are spotted at the boundries of Land of Fire. So Kakashi!, Rin!, Sasuke!, I assign you three this S-rank mission to defeat and get back any one member of Akatsuki in the village...dead or alive. If you see the Sharingan user then try to catch him alive but if things go out of hands...kill him. This mission should be a top secret mission as I don't want the name of Uchiha to be stained. Itachi has been spying their movement so when you will reach the place you will find him." Said Minato completing his mission briefing. "Hai!! Hokage-sama" said all three in unison as they kneeled before Minato to pay him respect and rushed to their place.

"Sasuke...you are an Uchiha do you remember anyone who went missing or rogue from your clan?" Asked Kakashi as the group jumped from one tree branch to another. "No Kakashi-san, even I am shocked that how can he have Sharingan. He must have stolen it from any of the Uchiha in the previous wars. That's the only way he can have Sharingan" said Sasuke. The group just remained quiet as they prepared themselves for upcoming fight.

...........

Few hours later.

It was night time.Team finally reached the place where they were ordered to, "so this the place where we have to meet Itachi, but where is he?" asked Rin. "Look that is Itachi's crow isn't it?" Asked Kakashi as he saw a crow with similar eyes of that of Itachi flying above them. "Yes it is Nii-san's crow. I think he has sent it...we should follow him" said Sasuke. Everyone agreed to him and started to follow the crow. They soon saw a place where a camp fire was set. "I think that's them" said Kakashi as everyone hid behind trees and watched three Akatsuki members in front of them. "Where is Nii-san?" asked Sasuke as he saw Itachi nowhere.
"He must be hiding at some different place, we must focus on enemies in front of us" said Kakashi.

Three figures with black cloak were sitting near the camp fire. One of them had yellow hairs which were tied in a small pony, other had simple red hairs and the third member had a orange swirly mask put on his face. "Shall we cut out the hide and seek game now.....ka..ka..shi" said the masked man.
Everyone's eyes widen as they understood that their cover has been blown. All of them jumped out from their hiding spot in front of them and took their fighting stance. "Huh, Let's show them the power of art my man Sasori" said yellow haired guy. "Let's do it quick" said red haired guy. "It is 3 vs 3. It will all depend on our individual performance. Sasuke you take on that yellow haired guy, Rin you fight the red one and I will take on this masked man" said Kakashi. Soon in an instance the fight started.