Ch-28

"Obito please explain us the truth behind Naruto and how he was framed"..

Without wasting anytime Obito sat on the chair nearby as he took a deep breath and started explaining the events that took place on that day "Naruto was framed in Hinata's attempt to rape case Hiashi-san....it was all Toneri's plan..."

............

As the truth of Naruto was slowly disclosed to Hiashi, his eyes widened and widened in shock. Angry red eyes which he held high darting at Naruto gradually softened and went down and down at the ground. It was unbelievable for him. The person who he hated most in his life was the person who sacrificed everything he had for the village. He mentally refused to accept this but his physical appearance was denying it. He was sweating....both of his hand strongly held against each other with his body clearly shaking from guilt. "And that is how Naruto was brought back to Konoha after he was put in Shisui's Genjutsu." Said Obito finishing his long story. The house was silent with everyone looking at Hiashi.

On other hand Hiashi was lost in his own thoughts. His hard breath clearly audible in the dead silent house. 'Rapist, monster, Stinky rat, hang him...' all the words which he said to Naruto were echoing in his ears worsening his condition. His mind was replaying every action he did to Naruto like a video tape playing in front of his eyes as he went through a flashback....

22 years ago. Kyuubi incident.

"Lord Third is dead....along with him several shinobis from my clan....shinobis whose protection was my responsibility. How will I face the families of my clansmen. All of them lost their life for no reason. All their deaths went in vain. Only if that child wouldn't have resisted the sealing of soul in his body.....I hate that child."

'Yes, that was the moment when everyone in the village cursed Naruto, moment when I started hating him for so silly the reason was. I never thought that my hatred would be taken advantage of by a terrorist organization. Only if I wouldn't had cursed him that day, only if I had removed this hate inside me....now only ifs are the only words which I can think of. Is this the reason Hinata was crying locked in her room yesterday?. Uzumanki Naruto.....in front of him I am so small and pathetic.' thought Hiashi as he brought his eyes to look at Naruto who was sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed. "Hahaha" silent chuckles of Naruto were heard all over the room as everyone looked at him confusingly "So that was how I was cornered....Toneri already knew that Konoha 13 were spies and not my friends. Looks like I was only me who believed that they were my friends" said Naruto with a sad smile as he left to his room. "Minato aren't the Kages of all the nations coming today along with their army. We should get ready for their welcome. I am going home, lets go Fugaku" said Hiashi in a cracking voice, his voice clearly showing how shaken he was. Soon both Fugaku and Hiashi left the house leaving behind Minato, Menma , Narumi, Kushina and Obito accompanied by an awkward silence.

.............

Neither Fugaku nor Hiashi uttered a words as they were walking back to their homes. "Hey Fugaku" said Hiashi breaking the awkward silence between them "when did you know about Naruto?".
"Yesterday at night. Sasuke and Itachi told me. For me it was very hard to believe this but the fact that Itachi and Shisui were the one speaking convinced me that it was true." said Fugaku. "Then that means even Hinata knows about him. Poor child I can only imagine what she might be going through" said Hiashi. "We all have treated Naruto like a monster since childhood...I can't understand the reason how can he still save the very same people by sacrificing his own life. God what days are you showing us" murmered Fugaku. "Hey Fugaku...is there any way we can atone for our sins?" asked Hiashi. "To be honest, I am thinking about the same thing since yesterday. I was not able to sleep yesterday. Images of his torture punishment would flash in front of me again and again. I am glad that Sasuke didn't saw his torture that day....it was brutal. And to think he recieved it even though he was innocent..." said Fugaku as he released a deep sigh. "Yeah it's good that Hinata didn't saw that too....or else she would have done something very bad to her life" said Hiashi "They will be arriving in next few hours right? I need to get home fast. See you at the death grounds" said Fugaku as he took a different path and walked towards his house.