Ch-14

It was 5:30 in the morning. People had started to gather around the place where ' demon will be tortured', that's what people said. It was an unusual day in Konoha. The sky was covered with dark clouds which had an outline of red because of sun which had just began to rise. It was an unusual phenomenon, Sun unlike everyday seemed like an red ball of fire, deeper shade of red than that of sharingan. Weather was squally today, accompanied by whistling winds and high velocity rain drops, added to this was coldness of winter. Sky portrayed a perfect blend of dark blue and red shades.

In such a dark cold weather, standing there was Naruto with only boxers on him as he was being tied to a wooden cross. This bone-chilling weather was already sending shivers down his spine.
When he looked down he saw a huge crowd which consisted of both adults and old age people. He could recognize only three familiar faces in the group, Itachi , Neji and Hiashi. Soon a black cloth was put around his eyes as he prepared himself. He could feel sharp rain drops pricking his body but knew that this pain was nothing compared to what he will be facing soon. Suddenly he felt a fat cloth so closely tied to his waist that he already felt uncomfortable due to how ridiculously tight the cloth was. The mechanism of the cloth was such that it would get more and more tight every few minutes .

For 30 minutes he was just hanging like that, storm was getting stronger and stronger, sky was getting more and more red, it looked like it was raining blood, villagers were terrified by the view, they had never seen something like this. Naruto was shivering when he heard someone approaching him as he heard the cracking sound of wooden platform beneath him. Unknown to what will he get hit with, Naruto just hoped that his one hour would pass as quickly as possible. Without any warning he was hit hard on his stomach with a whip with spikes. Naruto screamed on top of his voice , "ahhh!!!". That painful sensation supported by piercing rain drops was something Naruto never imagined. It had just started and Naruto had alread started to feel weak. 'One hour like that huh' thought Naruto.

............

In Hyugas house.

Menma, Narumi and their friends were sitting in Hinatas house. Everyone just quietly staring at something or other. No one wanted to break the silence. No one had the guts or heart to see their one-time friend getting brutally beaten in front of their eyes as his blood would slowly leave his body. Just then Sasuke broke the silence between them, "it's 6 now, it would start any second..." just when Sasuke was about to complete his sentence he was interrupted by a loud scream...."ahhh!!!". Everyone flinched as they heard Naruto's scream. To be still be able to hear his screams in this loud storm....they could feel the pain in that voice. "Hinata, please close the window" said Narumi in a low but audible voice. The windows were closed, now only thing they could hear was Hinata and Narumi's slow sobs. Sakura was just lying on Sasuke's shoulders whereas Ino and Tenten just looking at a flower pot outside the window. "Never thought that we would hear a cheerful blond boy would someday scream in pain" said Ino as she continued to stare the flower pot. "Humans are so difficult to understand. Though I thought I know everything about Naruto....but actually there was nothing I knew about him" said Shikamaru with tears in his eyes.
"Shika are you crying, never thought would see that too" said Chouji.

"Look...says the one who is holding a empty packet of chips past one hour, you are thinking about him too right" said Shikamaru.

.............

Again and again and again he was hit with the whip. Naruto's voice got hoarse because of his screams. " h-how much time is left?" asked Naruto. "It has just started and you are done?, more than 50 minutes are left" replied Ibiki.
Soon he stopped hitting Naruto. 'What now?' thought Naruto. Then he got a blow on his face, the impact was so high that his head was hit back to the wood with a lot of force. He felt so dizzy. It was a sand bag, a heavy one filled with hot sand in it. He was hit numerous times with it. "I have to even go through 5 years in hole man...you wanna kill me before that" said Naruto as he chuckled in pain. "You are laughing?? Are you crazy..." said Ibiki as he was annoyed. The cloth on his waist was getting too tight for him, as a result he spit a lot of blood out of his mouth.

Naruto's body was shaking, black cloth which was tied around his eyes got a reddish colour in them, blood slowly trailing down his body from his mouth and nose, his whole body had got red, he had no energy left with him to speak , he could feel his abs got uneven. Crowd had a mixed reaction....some were horrified by the torture whereas some where still unsatisfied.
........

After what felt like eternity Naruto's torture finally came to an end. Weather had settled down, sky had lost it's red shade and had become blue as usual.
Naruto's eye cloth was removed. He tried to open his eyes but was unable to due to how swollen they had got. As soon as his chains were undid he fell freely on the platform which was covered with red water. 'How come I am still alive? Even though I cant feel any of my body, I am still breathing. Looks like this is not where I die. So in my shady useless life I do have a purpose. What could it be?' questioned Naruto himself as he laid lifeless on the platform surrendering himself to sleep.

..........
After two hours.

Naruto was dragged into the prison, somewhere deep within the prison. "This is where you will stay for next 5 years.....this is THE HOLE. Food will be slided through that small compartment over there twice a day and water is already placed in a pot in your cell which will be refilled in every two days" said one of the guard. Naruto with his still swollen eyes looked at the place called as THE HOLE. His eyes were met with nothing but darkness. So dark than it was impossible to tell how big the cell is. Door to the cell was too short for someone to get in, 'this is where I have to spend my next 5 years? In complete darkness.' Thought Naruto as he was pushed inside the hole.

............

In Namikaze house.

"Finally it ended" said Minato to his wife. "It is good that our house is far away from that place, hearing his screams would haunt me" said Kushina. "After today we will never talk about him" said Minato in a commanding voice. Suddenly they heard someone open the door , "Jiraiya sensei?" Said Minato.
"Minato I have something very important to discuss " said Jiraiya with a serious voice. "What is it sensei?" Asked Minato wiping tears from his eyes. "It is about an organization.....it is about Akatsuki...."

..................